Release PBS Kids Video Addon
(2021-01-16, 21:44)docsuess84 Wrote: When I tried to add the Add-on to favorites, there is no option to do that in the context menu. Is that something that can be fixed?

I'm not sure what you're trying to do but when I long press on the add-on icon I have the option to add the add-on to favorites. It's a function of the skin you're using, not the add-on.
Hmm, I’m not sure. It’s a cheapy Chinese Android box. I deleted the version of Kodi it came with and installed the most recent version from the Google Play store, but no luck. It just the default skin. Nothing fancy. I hadn’t tried it on my other machines running LibreElec and OSMC respectively.
(2021-01-17, 01:17)learningit Wrote:
(2021-01-16, 21:44)docsuess84 Wrote: When I tried to add the Add-on to favorites, there is no option to do that in the context menu. Is that something that can be fixed?

I'm not sure what you're trying to do but when I long press on the add-on icon I have the option to add the add-on to favorites. It's a function of the skin you're using, not the add-on.
I solved the issue, for whatever reason you can only add it in a specific point in the add-on browser. My other question is, I remember reading somewhere that the PBS kids live stream was an option but I don’t see it in the menu. Did that change?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PBS Kids Video Addon0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.