Mod need help for skinning
Photo 
The mod you require is not simple.

The extra icon will be available in the next release.

As for the enlargement you can start changing the width and height of the icons in the file MusicOSD.xml, line 178, 186, 194 etc.

Remove buttons with id 9, 556 and 353

Tgx
Vielen Danke,
ein Teil habe ich hin bekommen.
Zum Beispiel die Icons zu entfernen , oben die Infoleiste habe ich nicht benötigt, dafür habe ich die Uhr im Vollbild hinzugefügt.
Ebendfalls habe ich dem Homebutton den Befehl <onclick>ActivateWindow(music)</onclick> gegeben und ich komme immer wieder zurück zum letzten geöffneten Ordner.

Was ich nicht geschafft habe , ist die Größe der Topbar zu ändern.
Nach 50 Pixeln wird es nicht größer.
Ich habe auch einen Extra Ordner mit vergrößerten Icons in die Texture.xbt eingefügt aber das hat nicht wirklich funktionert.
So wie auf den Bilder gefällt es mir und ich werde es erstmal so lassen

Many thanks,
part I got out .
For example, to remove the icons , above I have the info bar is not required , but I have added the clock in fullscreen NerdWink
Also I have the Home button the command < onclick > ActivateWindow ( music ) < / onclick > given and I always come back to the last opened folderRofl

I have not managed to get the size of Topbar should be amended .
After 50 pixels it is not larger. .<control type="grouplist" id="100"> <height>50</height>
I also have an extra folder inserted with enlarged icons in the Texture.xbt but that did not really works.
like the pictures I like it and I'm going to leave it like that first

You have to enlarge the single buttons, not the grouplist.

It's better if you use the skin files from Github. This version does not have the Texture.xbt file but the original gfx files:

https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...rom-GitHub

Tgx

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
need help for skinning0