Release Stinger scene notification
Would it be possible to keep the action to add tags permanently? There may be cases that the scraper is changed etc. and tag info is lost but the addon still keeps its value for "fulllibrary_tagschecked" so the action cannot be repeated from the backend. Let's just leave it to the user?
Could there be a way to set this to auto scrape the library at certain times / days / events or just add a setting to do it rather than going through the app directly?
Brick 
REQUEST for a Kodi M compatible version (update to python3). Thanks in advance!
I agree a mechanism for it to scrape the stinger tags in the background without intervention would be super useful....much like how Artwork Beef does it.
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
(2019-12-03, 08:03)bossanova808 Wrote: I agree a mechanism for it to scrape the stinger tags in the background without intervention would be super useful....much like how Artwork Beef does it.

Yup, does this plugin even work anymore?
FYI. New install.
Still working on Leia.
Will you be updating this for v19? I don't see it in your Matrix repo.

Just tried to install it on v19 and received the error the dependency xbmc.python version 2.24.0 could not be satisfied
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Updating this to Matrix is on my backlog, but low priority for now.
Sounds great.
I would love this for Matrix as well.
Here is version 2.0.0 for Kodi 19 Matrix.
(2021-02-01, 01:04)rmrector Wrote: Here is version 2.0.0 for Kodi 19 Matrix.
Thank you!!
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Another thank you here Wink
I wonder if this https://aihunters.com/ai-based-end-credi...ction.html would be of any interest to @rmrector for Stinger?
(2020-01-24, 15:36)julianb Wrote:
(2019-12-03, 08:03)bossanova808 Wrote: I agree a mechanism for it to scrape the stinger tags in the background without intervention would be super useful....much like how Artwork Beef does it.

Yup, does this plugin even work anymore?

I haven't gotten it to work. It tags the movies correctly, but no notification ever pops up, no matter which setting I use.
(2021-05-23, 05:35)reaction0 Wrote: I haven't gotten it to work. It tags the movies correctly, but no notification ever pops up, no matter which setting I use.
Yes, I have noticed this as well. Sometimes it pops up, most times it doesn't.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stinger scene notification1