Release Release version 2.7.1
Thank you for your response. I installed Java 8, then had to remove and reinstall TMM. Now everything is working. Looking forward to trying out your software.
I know that it's not TMM's fault if the kodi scrapers are broken. Just wondering if Universal movie scraper is working for anyone. It's unable to find any movies for me. i am using latest nightly..
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

Did you check the scraper configuration?
It was recently added, but is only working from latest build few hours ago...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
(2016-01-13, 09:27)myron Wrote: Did you check the scraper configuration?
It was recently added, but is only working from latest build few hours ago...

yep and I am on 2016-01-13 01:02 build. After tweaking the settings around a bit, looks like imdb searchservice is broken.

Also found a little bug in the process. TMM fetches realased date of movies correctly. But for some old movie, the date is incomplete. For ex - 12 Angry Men (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050083/) Where the imdb info shows only month of release. In such cases TMM reverts to some default date i.e. 1 Jan 1970. This wasn't like this afaik. Newly introduced bug?
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

hmm, java counts date from 1.1.1970 on and this movie has been released before :/
I may have a look if we can handle this

EDIT: wrong suggestion. IMDB put in this case a release date without a day which was not parseable; should work in 2.7.2
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
At first, I want to thank you for this great tool. It saved me a lot of renaming work. Big Grin
It worked perfect so far. Now I wanted to work on my tv show library. But when I search with the tmdb-scraper for some shows (breaking bad, forever..), it gives me no result. On the tmdb website itself, all my series were found.
If I use different scrapers, it works.
So what's the problem?

kobi-wan
thanks for reporting; tmdb must handle the search request differently now (unit tests does not pass any more)
will be fixed with 2.7.2
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
first of all, sorry my English are very bad
Thanks for this great program!

I work a few years with TMM . It still works, but the new version can no longer be started .

I start TMM as a portable version .

I start TMM with "PortableApps" and "Java Portable"

Up to version 2.6.5 it has always worked , starting with version 2.7 no longer. Always the message "a java exeption has occurred " .

a new installation does not help , as of version 2.7 , it is no longer running , I run the 2.6 it works .

Can you help me?

For security reasons, I do not want to install Java , so I only use the portable version of java .

Many thanks!
you need at least java7 - better java 8 to run tinyMediaManager 2.7+

btw: for security reasons you should deinstall windows too Tongue
i have Java 8.0.660.17 Smile
do you have a clue which exception occurs?
(2016-01-15, 17:50)mlaggner Wrote: do you have a clue which exception occurs?

no sorry only a Window: "Java Virtual Machine Launcher" : "A Java Exception was occurred"

A news installation from "PortableApps" does not help
could you open the command line (windows key - cmd - enter) and type
Code:
java -version

EDIT: I've just installed a windows VM and Java Portable - now I understand your problem. Starting the tmm.jar directly does not work and is not recommended. We add several starting parameters which are needed to run tmm (and they're set by the windows executeable). I will try to find out how you can add the _current_ parameters with Java portable
Thank you very much that would be great
To get tmm working with portable java, you might have to create a batch file inside the tmm folder which uses the portable java to launch tmm

Code:
cd %~dp0
<path to PortableApps>\CommonFiles\Java\bin\javaw.exe -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -Dsilent=noupdate -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dappbase=http://www.tinymediamanager.org/ -jar getdown.jar .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release version 2.7.11