Kodi DB missing items it used to contain
I tried to search for an answer first but there was no real make to figure out specific search terms. Anyway, here's what is happening:

My DB and scan sources have worked fine for a while, nothing has changed. The other night I noticed my movie library was missing a lot of titles, but not all of them. When I "update library" it does not find the missing items, even though they used to exist in my library, and other movies from the same directory aren't having an issue.

If I go to "Video --> Files" I can see all the movies. For example, in the list I'll see:

"zoolander (2001)" which is the folder name and if I select the folder i'll see "zoolander.(2001).mkv" ... so my link to the files isn't broken.

If I select "zoolander.(2001).mkv" a "loading movie details" screen briefly pops up, then I see the movie info page with the details of the movie. If I go back from here instead of seeing "zoolander (2001)" I see "Zoolander / Comedy" with the Paramount Pictures logo ... like it's now been "found" by the movie db.

Manually selecting the movie forces Kodi to find it then it'll show up in my Movies list again.

Is there an easier way to have Kodi find these missing movies without basically starting my library over?

Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DB missing items it used to contain0