• 42(current)
[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING
(2017-03-27, 23:33)chriscarpenter12 Wrote: Are builds down right now? Not seeing any apple tv builds in http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/darwin/tvos/
They've not been there for ages now.

Try this link
http://ftp.igh.cnrs.fr/pub/xbmc/test-bui...rwin/tvos/
Running Krypton beta3 on ATV4 networked to Win7 PC using SMB shares.
Read post 50:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2558231
first post updated
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2017-04-04, 23:40)Memphiz Wrote: first post updated

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone
Memphiz, great work quick q, what version of X-code are you using to compile?

Using 8.3 I get build errors on condition variables (a lot of them), reason for compiling from source I want to add/change a topshelf png on the apple tv top row homepage.
(2017-04-05, 14:40)ciscosurplus Wrote: Memphiz, great work quick q, what version of X-code are you using to compile?

Using 8.3 I get build errors on condition variables (a lot of them), reason for compiling from source I want to add/change a topshelf png on the apple tv top row homepage.

I would also like to add the top shelf png or recently added videos, just like MrMC.

Would it be possible to add this to the .deb file?
It is in the deb file - afaik you can't use that feature with the free apple developer accounts anymore (extensions are not allowed anymore). The appsigner thread though still covers how to activate it with a developer account.

Our jenkins uses xcode 7.2 against tvos 9.1 sdk. Newer versions especially xcode 8 might not work.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Why shows the new build the old splashscreen is it cached? The changelog shows 17.1 Splashscreen.
Might be cached then
(2017-04-04, 23:40)Memphiz Wrote: first post updated

great work Rofl
Hi

Thanks for the work, long time use of XBMC - Kodi ..

Trying out kodi on apple tv4.

I have a bluetooth keyboad attached to my apple tv.

But i notice none of the keyboard shortcuts are working
can't turn off teletext in the middle of a running video

also can't edit my video sources ...
@Memphiz
Thank you for the great work and time you put in to the Kodi for TvOS.

I might be posting in wrong section, I'm a noob to Kodi Community Forum please forgive.

System: Xcode 8.x against iOS SDK 10.x (Sierra)

Been bothering me for 3 days already...
I am having issues with Kodi installation via Xcode.

1. Downloaded your project: https://github.com/Memphiz/xbmc/tree/yab
2. Executed:

cd $HOME/Kodi
cd tools/depends
./bootstrap
./configure --host=arm-apple-darwin --with-platform=tvos

Got an error:
checking for "*86"... auto is not "*86"
configure: error: error in configure of --with-sdk=10.2

3. Executed the rest.
4. Opened Kodi.xcodeproj - Clean and Build. I get 20 errors ( eg. https://ibb.co/hNVHrQ )

P.S - I know I can run .deb file with App Signer but I like a challenge and run it with Xcode.
Please help,
Thank you.
This is definitly not the right spot to post this kind of request. Please make a new thread for this. Also i feel you are not a developer. Walking you through the process of compiling Kodi on your own won't bring me any real code contribution from your side afterwards.
This might lead to the fact that my "walk through" might last a long time due to low priority and very limited time on my side. Just so you know to bring alot of patience.
(2017-04-19, 07:40)Memphiz Wrote: This is definitly not the right spot to post this kind of request. Please make a new thread for this. Also i feel you are not a developer. Walking you through the process of compiling Kodi on your own won't bring me any real code contribution from your side afterwards.
This might lead to the fact that my "walk through" might last a long time due to low priority and very limited time on my side. Just so you know to bring alot of patience.

Thank you for your time. I would appreciate it if you can shine some light on this error. Thanks again.
@DanTheMan,
I downloaded the newest deb file and ran the steps with iOS signer to install on my Apple TV without losing my settings and it installs fine but when i launch it it closes right away. I then reinstall my original deb file and it installs fine and launches just fine. I'm using the same developer account for both. Anyone else seeing this?

Sent from my iPhone
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING7