[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CORE TESTING

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.86 Average
teo91 Offline
Hello, I have a question (excuse for my bad english), I install kodi on my apple TV4 with impactor.
Il have a developper ID but free. I must re install every 7 days ? There is a another solution ?
find quote
Steverae Offline
(2017-06-03 12:52)teo91 Wrote:  Hello, I have a question (excuse for my bad english), I install kodi on my apple TV4 with impactor.
Il have a developper ID but free. I must re install every 7 days ? There is a another solution ?

As far as I know, you will need to resign every 7 days, impact or does not work properly as far as I know. Best way is to pay for a dev account

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)
find quote
Memphiz Offline
Kodi MVP
Can someone using tvos 11.0 beta try this version and report back if the on screen keyboard works again with it?

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/darwi...--tvos.deb

AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
find quote
raysguy Offline
(2017-07-04 00:05)Memphiz Wrote:  Can someone using tvos 11.0 beta try this version and report back if the on screen keyboard works again with it?

http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/darwi...--tvos.deb

Worked great and as expected for me thanks with the new build.
find quote
Memphiz Offline
Kodi MVP
thx for the feedback - first post updated with the link to the build ...

AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
find quote
neandertal Offline
Hi Im not really sure if to type this but deinterlacing does not work properly on 50i content, its slow suttering. Mrmc works though so I´m not sure what the issue is, or it is not prioritised to work. Its probably a hassle. No difference on the July version.
find quote