• 42(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
For anyone having trouble with the addon the past two days, I've posted a pull request to fix the latest Netflix API changes. It will probably be merged soon (depending on how busy @logi85 is), but in the mean time you can apply the patch yourself.

Pull Request: https://github.com/logi85/plugin.video.f...di/pull/46
Patch File: https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com...l/46.patch

@Moukrea The creator of the Titan skin, marcelveldt, actually posted a fix at https://github.com/logi85/plugin.video.f...di/pull/37 for the TMDb stuff and added silent retries instead of popping up the yes/no dialog everytime. It'll probably get merged soon as well.
What's the best way to apply the above patch?
@druu If you're on Linux and probably Mac OS, you should be able to do something like below from the terminal.

Linux
Code:
$ cd ~/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/
$ wget -O - https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/logi85/plugin.video.flix2kodi/pull/46.patch | patch -p1

Mac OS
Code:
$ cd ~/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/
$ curl https://patch-diff.githubusercontent.com/raw/logi85/plugin.video.flix2kodi/pull/46.patch | patch -p1

If you're on Windows, I can zip up the patched version for you to unzip and place in the '%APPDATA%\kodi\addons' folder.
That would be great as I am on windows. Thank you.
@dorr35 I've uploaded the zip file to http://files.fkmclane.net/kodi/plugin.vi...-0.6.2.zip where I'll keep it until logi85 updates the main addon.
I'm still not able to login (Kodi 16.1, Windows 10). Here is the output from kodi.log:

20:22:58 T:6576 NOTICE: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] parameters: ?mode=list_viewing_activity&thumb&type=movie&url
20:22:58 T:6576 ERROR: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\tomas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 83, in <module>
handle_request()
File "C:\Users\tomas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 47, in handle_request
list.viewing_activity(video_type, run_as_widget)
File "C:\Users\tomas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\list.py", line 55, in viewing_activity
metadata = get.viewing_activity_matches(video_type)
File "C:\Users\tomas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\get.py", line 30, in viewing_activity_matches
content = viewing_activity_info()
File "C:\Users\tomas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\get.py", line 285, in viewing_activity_info
content = connect.load_netflix_site(generic_utility.activity_url % (generic_utility.api_url, generic_utility.endpoints()['/viewingactivity'],
File "C:\Users\tomas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\utility\generic_utility.py", line 111, in endpoints
return json.loads(get_setting('endpoints'))
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 338, in loads
return _default_decoder.decode(s)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 369, in decode
raise ValueError(errmsg("Extra data", s, end, len(s)))
ValueError: Extra data: line 1 column 6126 - line 1 column 6127 (char 6125 - 6126)
20:23:02 T:6576 NOTICE: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] cookies: <<class 'requests.cookies.RequestsCookieJar'>[<Cookie profilesNewSession=0 for />, <Cookie profilesNewUser=0 for />, <Cookie NetflixId=v%for .netflix.com/>, <Cookie nfvdid=BQFmAAEBEGwnw%2FmU1SY%2F1e65gsvQ1kUw4%2BNnOmph0ckhk78KZFTEboKheKVy9R3lmP7bkfdmk35jwRI4OOtmH%2BNDKfcWjXsQ for .netflix.com/>]>
20:23:03 T:6576 ERROR: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] Error setting Chrome-Cookie: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\tomas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\chrome_cookie.py", line 129, in set_netflix_cookies
clear_netflix_cookies(conn)
File "C:\Users\tomas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\chrome_cookie.py", line 92, in clear_netflix_cookies
conn.commit()
OperationalError: disk I/O error
20:23:04 T:6172 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?mode=list_viewing_activity&thumb&type=movie&url
20:23:04 T:6172 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?mode=list_viewing_activity&thumb&type=movie&url) failed
It works great. Here is what I did. I unzipped the file and then copied all the files into the plugin.video.flix2kodi directory within addons and then chose to overwrite all files. Closed Kodi and opened Chrome. Updated everything in Chrome://components. Re-opened Kodi and all works. Hope this helps anyone with windows having problems. Thank you fkmclane for the fix!
Mine still fails with:

23:56:50 T:6488 ERROR: None
23:56:52 T:6860 NOTICE: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] kein profil!
23:56:52 T:6860 NOTICE: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] parameters: ?mode=list_videos&thumb&type=both&url=list%3ff2065b3e-c16f-4d83-9e60-677fff40af13_38532425%26mylist&widget=true&reload=
23:56:52 T:6860 ERROR: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\tomas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 83, in <module>
handle_request()
File "C:\Users\tomas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 39, in handle_request
list.videos(url, video_type, page, run_as_widget)
File "C:\Users\tomas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\list.py", line 32, in videos
root_list = lolomos.get_root_list()
File "C:\Users\tomas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\path_evaluator\types\lolomos.py", line 40, in get_root_list
return get_root_list_id_from_cookie()
File "C:\Users\tomas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\path_evaluator\__init__.py", line 68, in get_root_list_id_from_cookie
raise ValueError('root_list_id not found in cookies!')
ValueError: root_list_id not found in cookies!
23:56:52 T:4980 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting pvr://channels/tv/all channel/;reload=
23:56:57 T:6860 NOTICE: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] cookies: <<class 'requests.cookies.RequestsCookieJar'>[<Cookie profilesNewSession=0 for />, <Cookie profilesNewUser=0 for />, eeo.flix2kodi\resources\chrome_cookie.py", line 129, in set_netflix_cookies
clear_netflix_cookies(conn)
File "C:\Users\tomas\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\chrome_cookie.py", line 92, in clear_netflix_cookies
conn.commit()
OperationalError: disk I/O error
23:56:58 T:3300 ERROR: container.update called with invalid number of parameters (should be: 1, is 0)
23:56:59 T:3324 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?mode=list_videos&thumb&type=both&url=list%3ff2065b3e-c16f-4d83-9e60-677fff40af13_38532425%26mylist&widget=true&reload=
(2016-05-07, 18:47)peppe_sr Wrote: It is broken for me too. But strangely I'm able to play the videos I added to my libraries.

Yes! Me too!

theres a new pull request on Logi85 Github. "fix Netflix API endpoint change", so, now we just wait for a commit right?
Yes, or replace manually the file that fkmclane posted here.
I'm watching motogp at the moment, but I will do in seven laps.
Go Rossi Go!

EDIT

Done!
It works.
I am having problems patching the file. I am getting this error.
Code:
patching file resources/get.py
patching file resources/login.py
Hunk #1 FAILED at 45.
1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file resources/login.py.rej
patching file resources/path_evaluator/__init__.py
patching file resources/utility/generic_utility.py

I attempted to make the changes manually but must have messed something up because flix2kodi just gives me an error when I try to open it.

UPDATE: Second times the charm. Must have mistyped something the first time I manually edited login.py. Seems to be working now. Thanks for the hard work.
Download and install the zip on post 620. No patch needed.
Whoops, I had a typo in my login info. Works great now, with one little problem: when it starts playing video, it somehow switches colors, so everyone's skin is blue. It seems like red and blue get switched.
Great! after installing the new zip file everything works again!
Yes!! Workin like a charm!
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8