• 60(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
Working for me as well (without "get.py" change, so far) - kodi version 16.1 on Debian 8.4 (jessie).

Many, many thanks!
(2017-01-02, 06:18)LupinSansei Wrote: I don't think it works in Krypton. I keep getting this error on a clean install from his git.

Log

it seems a windows problem rather than a krypton problem.
it runs on Libreelec krypton.
Hi,

I´m new here, and just installed LibreElec on my Raspberry to get Netflix running on it.
The changed files from un5ki11ed works so far, my problem is that I have no clue how to get
Chromium on LibreElec.
May anyone of you help me with that.

Thank you in advance.
(2017-01-03, 21:12)marv_el Wrote:
(2017-01-02, 06:18)LupinSansei Wrote: I don't think it works in Krypton. I keep getting this error on a clean install from his git.

Log

it seems a windows problem rather than a krypton problem.
it runs on Libreelec krypton.
That's lame. Any way of getting it working in Windows?
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
Thank you for the fix. The addon is working very well now, on a kodibuntu.
One small question - I use HP MCE remote control. Can I use it to change subtitles and/or audio?
If so, which keys?
If not, can I add something like that?
Thank you
I've been trying to get Flex2Kodi working on a Windows machine with Krypton RC and I've just made some progress! I managed to get to the Netflix Profile selection and passed the issue of it not starting at all. Looking at the kodi.log log file the issue was that the import for Win32cypt was failing with a File Not found (see call stack below). I discovered that the DLL that was unable to load was the MSVCR90.DLL file which is part of the visual studio runtime. I attempted to place a valid version of this file into the resources folder of the plugin - but this would not load due to the Microsoft side-by-side DLL issue that requires the executable to have an appropriate manifest file.

To Correct the problem, I installed the "Python for Windows Extensions" version that did not have this dependency (version 214 from pywin32-214.win32-py2.7.exe) and replaced the file "win32crypt.pyd" in the resources folder from the addon (..AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\) with the same file from the 214 version, and eureka!

Next I shall attempt to get further in Netflix using the patch detailed in the posts above.

Quote: Error Contents: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
Traceback (most recent call last)
File "C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 10, in <module>
from resources import general
File "C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\general.py", line 7, in <module>
import add
File "C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\add.py", line 10, in <module>
from resources import library
File "C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\library.py", line 9, in <module>
import get
File "C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\get.py", line 18, in <module>
from resources import connect, video_parser
File "C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\connect.py", line 15, in <module>
from resources import chrome_cookie
File "C:\Users\htpc\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\chrome_cookie.py", line 16, in <module>
import win32crypt
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
*** edit: do not use - corrupts Netflix chrome settings/cookies ***

I have now got Netflix working on Windows. I had to change the "chrome_cookie.py" file in the flix2kodi add-on to get it to use the older version of the win32crypt.pyd file replaced above. The change is small, but you need to change the encrypt function to call the win32crypt.CryptProtectData correctly for the older version. My change is below

Code:
def encrypt(str):
    encrypted = None
    if generic_utility.windows():
        entropy = None
        desc = "My description"
        flags = 0
        ps = None
        encrypted = win32crypt.CryptProtectData(str, desc, entropy, None, ps, flags)
    else:
        length = 16 - (len(str) % 16)
        encrypted = 'v10' + get_cipher().encrypt(str+chr(length)*length)
    return encrypted

So to get Netflix to work on Windows, I had to:
1. Install the patched version of flix2kodi
2. Regress the win32crypt file to the earlier version
3. Change the chrome_cookie.py file to user the regressed version.
Looks like search also broken?
Good afternoon, I have libreelec 7.0.2 on a c2 odroid. Someone helps me to install chromium since I have flix2kodi and does all the connection to netflix but since I do not have chrome it does not do anything to me
Hi guys, I am a newbie here. I respect your work and would like to thank you for it.

I have a question, it might have already been asked here but the search function doesn't work.
I would like to add the entries of kodi2flix to my library with my other movies. Is that possible and if so how ?

Thank you very much Wink
Hi,
What am i doing wrong? I keep getting the following error:

Quote:20:27:50 T:140019406722816 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: lolomos not found in: {}
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home//.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 91, in <module>
handle_request()
File "/home//.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 37, in handle_request
general.main(video_type)
File "/home//.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/general.py", line 50, in main
mylist = lolomos.get_mylist(root_list)
File "/home//.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/path_evaluator/types/lolomos.py", line 54, in get_mylist
llms = child('lolomos', ret)
File "/home//.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/path_evaluator/__init__.py", line 98, in child
raise ValueError(str(chld)+' not found in: '+str(jsn))
ValueError: lolomos not found in: {}
-->End of Python script error report<--
20:27:50 T:140020971747328 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?mode=main&thumb&type=show&url
20:27:50 T:140020971747328 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?mode=main&thumb&type=show&url) failed
Hi, I'm looking forward to see this addon working on my kodi!
I have the same error like the previous one on Linux/Chrome/Krypton:
Thanks in advance for your work!

(2017-01-09, 03:38)rjames0705 Wrote: 20:27:50 T:140019406722816 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: lolomos not found in: {}
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home//.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 91, in <module>
handle_request()
File "/home//.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 37, in handle_request
general.main(video_type)
File "/home//.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/general.py", line 50, in main
mylist = lolomos.get_mylist(root_list)
File "/home//.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/path_evaluator/types/lolomos.py", line 54, in get_mylist
llms = child('lolomos', ret)
File "/home//.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/path_evaluator/__init__.py", line 98, in child
raise ValueError(str(chld)+' not found in: '+str(jsn))
ValueError: lolomos not found in: {}
-->End of Python script error report<--
20:27:50 T:140020971747328 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?mode=main&thumb&type=show&url
20:27:50 T:140020971747328 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?mode=main&thumb&type=show&url) failed
EDIT
Hi all.
I'm trying to get the code to work on my machine. I'm planning to look into the issue described above (Zalem) which is reported as #59 on the github project.

I have forked and cloned the code to my machine, and now I'm trying to setup my IDE (Eclipse + PyDev) to get it working. I'm new to Python. The programming language doesn't scare me, but all the infrastructure and tools and stuff are new to me.

First of all, I'm not sure which python version I should use. I've tried 2.7 and 3.5 but both give me the same error. The main problem is that requests.packages.urllib3 can't be found. If I replace this with just urllib3 (and import urllib3), then the error disappears. I suspect the version of python-requests that I have doesn't include urllib3 (anymore).

After that, I'm getting an error on requests.codes.ok (Undefined variable from import: ok). Not OK! (pun intended)

I'm running Eclipse + PyDev on Debian unstable, with python-requests, python-urllib3, python3-requests and python3-urllib installed with apt. Maybe I should use an egg or pip or some such.

Anyone willing to help out this n00b?
(2017-01-08, 16:46)dargonswim Wrote: Good afternoon, I have libreelec 7.0.2 on a c2 odroid. Someone helps me to install chromium since I have flix2kodi and does all the connection to netflix but since I do not have chrome it does not do anything to me

I needed to make a symlink from .config/google-chrome to .config/chromium to get flix2kodi find the cookie database.
Code:
ln -s ~/.config/chromium ~/.config/google-chrome

I think this is a bug in chrome_cookie.py:
Code:
def connect():
    db_path = expanduser("~")
    if generic_utility.windows():
        db_path += '\\AppData\\Local\\Google\\Chrome\\User Data\\Default\\Cookies'
    elif generic_utility.darwin():
        db_path += "/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Cookies"
    else:
        chrome_channels = [ '', '-beta', '-unstable' ]
        for channel in chrome_channels:
            db_path_tmp = "%s/.config/google-chrome%s/Default/Cookies" % (db_path, channel)
            if os.path.isfile(db_path_tmp):
               db_path = db_path_tmp
               break
        else:
            db_path = '/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/browser.chromium/profile/Default/Cookies'

if not os.path.isfile(db_path):
        raise ValueError('Cannot find cookie-file in: '+db_path)

Also, make sure to run chromium at least once before trying to run flix2kodi. Otherwise the cookie database won't exist yet.
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8