• 65(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
This add-on works for me with current chrome-stable on Kodi 17.1 running on Ubuntu Linux 16.04 (configured according to fritsch instructions from "Intel VAAPI howto with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server" thread. I needed pavucontrol to change soundcard output but then it works OK.

But my problem is that once Chrome starts I loose all control from remote. The only thing I can do is connect to Kodi with VNC, do all things with normal keyboard+mouse, then watch movie, again connect with VNC to close Chrome with Ctrl-F4 and then I can back use remote to control Kodi. Is there any solution for this? Without it this add-on is unusable for Kodi running on TV and controlled by remote.
(2017-05-13, 21:21)BigL-New Wrote: This add-on works for me with current chrome-stable on Kodi 17.1 running on Ubuntu Linux 16.04 (configured according to fritsch instructions from "Intel VAAPI howto with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server" thread. I needed pavucontrol to change soundcard output but then it works OK.

But my problem is that once Chrome starts I loose all control from remote. The only thing I can do is connect to Kodi with VNC, do all things with normal keyboard+mouse, then watch movie, again connect with VNC to close Chrome with Ctrl-F4 and then I can back use remote to control Kodi. Is there any solution for this? Without it this add-on is unusable for Kodi running on TV and controlled by remote.

Have you tried it with setting "Alternate remote control management" enabled?
In teory, with that option the plugin maps remote control keypress to chrome window.
I don't tested it because I use a mini keyboard/mouse to control XBMC.

Edit: I interpreted the code wrong. Whith "Alternate remote control management" disabled (The default option), the plugin launch an script that use xdotool to pass keypress to chrome/chromium windows. So, do you have xdotool installed?
Now with xdotool it's much better :-)

Could you provide info what keys are mapped to subtitle change, soundtrack change, fullscreen toggle and chapter selection? Right now I can play, pause, do fast forward, rewind and stop.
Good news! ;-)

The actions defined are:
  • To close: NAV_BACK, PREVIOUS_MENU, STOP
  • To pause: SELECT_ITEM, PLAYER_PLAY, PLAYER_PLAYPAUSE, PAUSE
  • To rewind player: PLAYER_REWIND, MOVE_LEFT, REWIND
  • To foward player: PLAYER_FORWARD, MOVE_RIGHT, FORWARD
  • To move up: MOVE_UP
  • To move down: MOVE_DOWN
  • To change language: KEY_1, CONTEXT_MENU
  • To cange subtitles: KEY_2, SHOW_INFO

Change language or subtitles could not work as expected because simulate mouse interaction. But you can play with X-Y coordinates by editing scripts found in the "resources/scripts/keysender" folder inside plugin folder.
Thanks, it works as expected (even language and subtitles). Any actions defined for fullscreen and chapter selection?
For now I don't plan new features, but mapping fullscreen is feasible. Chapter selection is another history because the option are only visible when playing a serie.

I annotted it. :-)
First of all, I wanna thanks yamboo-efi for keeping this plugin alive.
So far the plugin works O.K. for me (play the movies even using custom playback.sh) but I cannot make it to read "My List". I can access the Movies and TV menus and in both of them check the viewing activity. Since there I can see the movies I watched recently I can conclude it is not a login/ credentials problem. But when I click in the Suggestion menu (the My List Menu is inside it) I get the following error:

10:16:14.436 T:140410445772544 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
Error Contents: lolomos not found in: {}
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 95, in <module>
handle_request()
File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 37, in handle_request
general.main(video_type)
File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/general.py", line 46, in main
add_dynamic_lists()
File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/general.py", line 67, in add_dynamic_lists
mylist_id, lists = lolomos.read_lists(ret, root_list)
File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/path_evaluator/types/lolomos.py", line 16, in read_lists
llms = child('lolomos', jsn)
File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/path_evaluator/__init__.py", line 130, in child
raise ValueError(str(chld)+' not found in: '+str(jsn))
ValueError: lolomos not found in: {}
-->End of Python script error report<--

and the Suggestions menu is not opened.

I'm using kodibuntu (Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS, Trusty) and Kodi 17.1.

Is there any way to solve this problem or to reach the My List menu?

Many thanks.
Fixed the issue getting suggestions in master branch.
Has anyone had any luck getting this working in Windows 10? I always get an error. I'm using the one from that branch posted a few pages back.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
Many thanks yamboo-efi. It works like charm. Now I can reach and open "My List" menu.
(2017-05-26, 17:59)Milox Wrote: Many thanks yamboo-efi. It works like charm. Now I can reach and open "My List" menu.

Where to download? Thanks.

Sent from my iPad
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
Hi Ipaddle,

There is a link at Post #927
Released Version 0.6.8.

* Improved API_URL detection
* Fixed wrong credentials detection
* Fixed suggestions retrieval.
* Fixed support on Kodi 17.x in Windows.

You can grab it from https://github.com/yamboo-efi/plugin.vid...i/releases
(2017-05-27, 19:06)yamboo-efi Wrote: Released Version 0.6.8.

* Improved API_URL detection
* Fixed wrong credentials detection
* Fixed suggestions retrieval.
* Fixed support on Kodi 17.x in Windows.

You can grab it from https://github.com/yamboo-efi/plugin.vid...i/releases
Working great again on win10 17.3. Thank you!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk
It's work like a MAGIC! thanks!!!!!!!!!Big Grin
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8