• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
Thanks for updating this; great to have integrated Netflix in my library again.

In NetfliXBMC there was a remote control app which enabled seemless control with my Harmony (which is configured as an MCE remote); I was able to press the stop button in order to have the Chrome window closed. That is no longer the case; is there some way to configure the remote to send the equivalent of Alt-F4 without actually configuring that as a button setting?

Thanks in advance.
(2016-01-02, 04:17)TheIrreverend Wrote: Thanks for updating this; great to have integrated Netflix in my library again.

In NetfliXBMC there was a remote control app which enabled seemless control with my Harmony (which is configured as an MCE remote); I was able to press the stop button in order to have the Chrome window closed. That is no longer the case; is there some way to configure the remote to send the equivalent of Alt-F4 without actually configuring that as a button setting?

Thanks in advance.

I am having a similiar issue with remote mapping. Chrome is as it should be for me but when I switch to IE there seems to be no order of keymapping on my Harmony configured as MCE remote. I will submit the problem to github maybe in the morning. Now I am tired and going to bed.
(2016-01-02, 01:34)logi85 Wrote: Hi,

I did a lot of work today and released version 0.3.2 in my repo.

- My-List should now show the right items.
- I added the macos-changes to addon, @jaraeez , please try again with the new version.
- @spiel and others, I did a little copy&paste mistake, fixed today

In the settings you now can (and need to) select the browser you want to use. Depending on your choice a different launch/control-script is used.
The scripts are stored under /resources/scripts/launcher and /resources/scripts/keysender .
There is a subfolder for the OS and a script for the browser.
Currently I added browser-options for:
chrome, chromelauncher, iexplore, edge, safari .
for example, the launch script for internet explorer is stored in /resources/scripts/launcher/windows/iexplore.cmd

If you need to modify the scripts (for example adding a window manager) you can now create a copy of the script and add "_custom" to the filename. For example chrome_custom.sh
So you can customize the scripts to your needs and they would not be overwritten by update.
Currently chrome is working for linux and windows. (with control support tested with yatse (android-remote) and panasonic viera link (CEC))

For edge and safari is currently no script cause I don't know the paths, window names, etc. and I don't have Windows 10 or MacOS for testing.
So if someone writes a custom script for it i could add it to flix2kodi.

Here are much topics and I can only focus on one topic per time. So it would be great if you use the issues @ github to tell me if something not works for you, cause in this way it's not mixed in this thread ;-) You can report issues on https://github.com/logi85/plugin.video.flix2kodi/issues
Thanks

I've lost the overview a little in this thread, so please try the new version first ;-)

Oh my God, so good. Everything works perfectly for my purposes. Just wanted to say thanks again, outstanding work, and much appreciated.
just discovered this plugin just today and have been playing around with it.

the 'latest' sections stays empty and the search function doesn't work. is this expectec behavior or should i supply logs?
(2016-01-02, 04:17)TheIrreverend Wrote: Thanks for updating this; great to have integrated Netflix in my library again.

Thanks in advance.
there is a remote plugin which maps kodi commands to key presses, that's how I control the functions in the movie. Works very well,
Big thanks logi85 now it's working for me! Smile
(2016-01-01, 04:17)logi85 Wrote: I will add support for other browsers. Please post the default path and parameters for each browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, edge). I Also Need the window name of the browser while playing a video.

This is the default path for Microsoft Edge but you cannot open Edge with this exe.
"C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\MicrosoftEdge.exe"

With this you can open it but it's not possible to go fullscreen mode with it so far
"%windir%\explorer.exe shell:Appsfolder\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe!MicrosoftEdge"

What do you mean with windows name? Netflix is written on the tab of Edge is that what you need?
I finally have it working on Openelec Smile
With the new version the latest categories are broken. Only the genres are working
(2016-01-02, 18:51)Striker Wrote: I finally have it working on Openelec Smile
With the new version the latest categories are broken. Only the genres are working
and the suggestions and search, but i've never seen those working.
(2016-01-02, 18:57)mhoogenbosch Wrote:
(2016-01-02, 18:51)Striker Wrote: I finally have it working on Openelec Smile
and the suggestions and search, but i've never seen those working.

Indeed search I've never changed something, but it had not the highest priority.
(2016-01-02, 16:27)Snicket Wrote:
(2016-01-01, 04:17)logi85 Wrote: I will add support for other browsers. Please post the default path and parameters for each browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, edge). I Also Need the window name of the browser while playing a video.

This is the default path for Microsoft Edge but you cannot open Edge with this exe.
"C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\MicrosoftEdge.exe"

With this you can open it but it's not possible to go fullscreen mode with it so far
"%windir%\explorer.exe shell:Appsfolder\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe!MicrosoftEdge"

What do you mean with windows name? Netflix is written on the tab of Edge is that what you need?

Hi, it seams that that there has to be a little more research on how to call edge in fullscreen, perhaps you or some other could try to find the right parameters. The window-name is used in remote control to know which window will get the keystrokes. perhaps if you press alt+tab you can see the window-name or in task-manager. not sure since I don't use windows 10
For remote control problems:

for linux users please use: https://github.com/logi85/plugin.video.f.../issues/13 for comments if you want to support solving.

for windows users please use: https://github.com/logi85/plugin.video.f.../issues/12

thx.
Just released Version 0.4.0, I like it much. Hope you enjoy ;-)
(2016-01-02, 21:47)logi85 Wrote: Just released Version 0.4.0, I like it much. Hope you enjoy ;-)
what did you change?

edit:

n/m Smile first post
(2016-01-02, 21:47)logi85 Wrote: Just released Version 0.4.0, I like it much. Hope you enjoy ;-)
yes, search works Smile great tnx! also a few more categories, great!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8