• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
Thanks for the update, my list works and is even translated to my own language Smile

Wachted status also work, worked in the previous version as well, but that's really great. Got a new categorie for resuming playback where i left.

The plugin keeps getting better, nice Job!

I'm going to change the view ids to 504 like you mentioned, but what do these things do?
It forces the mediainfo view. Thanks that was what i requested previously Big Grin
The new version works good
(2016-01-03, 11:07)Striker Wrote: It forces the mediainfo view.

Yeah much better this way imo & quicker
(2016-01-03, 11:30)jaraeez Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 11:07)Striker Wrote: It forces the mediainfo view.

Yeah much better this way imo & quicker

yes its better, really happy with this plugin. Only expierence some tearing in my videos.. but not always.
(2016-01-03, 10:39)schoel Wrote: Also, how do I switch profile? I've enabled the option to ask on every connect but I don't seem to get the question even if I reboot the computer. Clicking the "Who's watching" option says "Working" for a while then does nothing.

Sometimes you have to relogin in the addon by pressing c or right click with the mouse then it's working for me.
@Snicket thanks.

I managed to find the logfile too.

(2016-01-03, 01:21)schoel Wrote: 1. When I try to play any video, something flashes quickly on the screen and then nothing happens (probably the same thing someone else described)

I get the same errors as @benno.1973

(2016-01-03, 01:21)schoel Wrote: 2. Trying to start Flix2Kodi with one of the profiles crashes the script (perhaps due to a non-ascii sign in the profile name?)

Code:
12:46:36 T:3828   ERROR: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Joel\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 82, in <module>
                                                handle_request()
                                              File "C:\Users\Joel\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 78, in handle_request
                                                general.index()
                                              File "C:\Users\Joel\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\general.py", line 22, in index
                                                generic_utility.get_string(30103) + ' - [COLOR FF8E0000]' + generic_utility.get_setting('profile_name') + '[/COLOR]',
                                            UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 0: ordinal not in range(128)

Seems like my guess of non-ascii character was correct.
(2016-01-03, 13:21)Snicket Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 10:39)schoel Wrote: Also, how do I switch profile? I've enabled the option to ask on every connect but I don't seem to get the question even if I reboot the computer. Clicking the "Who's watching" option says "Working" for a while then does nothing.

Sometimes you have to relogin in the addon by pressing c or right click with the mouse then it's working for me.
i have always selected the same profile, but it used to be when i select 'whos watching', i get a profile list section. This isn't working anymore.
(2016-01-03, 07:27)inabyss Wrote: Thanks for this great work logi85!

I'm using the addon on Windows 7 with Chrome and found some issues.

1. Looks like handles are not properly set for "subprocess.STARTF_USESTDHANDLES" in "play.py". To make addon work, I had to replace
info.dwFlags = subprocess.STARTF_USESTDHANDLES | subprocess.STARTF_USESHOWWINDOW
to
info.dwFlags = subprocess.STARTF_USESHOWWINDOW
in both "control" and "onAction"

2. Browser name for Chrome is "Netflix - Chrome", not "Google Chrome". I had to change this in "keysender\windows\chrome.cmd".

And.. one question is..

When I start watching a Netflix movie using the addon, the main Kodi window becomes minimized automatically (I'm using Full Screen mode). But it does not come back after stop watching the movie. When I close the Netflix window using remote, Kodi is still minimized and have to click it on status bar to make it foreground. Can this be done automatically?

Thanks again for the work!

Hi, just tested your changes and it remains working for me, so I'll change in new version.
About minimizing, please have a look on http://lifehacker.com/kodilauncher-stops...1685185962 perhaps this could be a solution for you. Another option could be to focus the window in the cmd script after chrome terminates, perhaps you could have a look on it. I think it would be possible with cscript.
(2016-01-02, 15:23)mhoogenbosch Wrote:
(2016-01-02, 04:17)TheIrreverend Wrote: Thanks for updating this; great to have integrated Netflix in my library again.

In NetfliXBMC there was a remote control app which enabled seemless control with my Harmony (which is configured as an MCE remote); I was able to press the stop button in order to have the Chrome window closed. That is no longer the case; is there some way to configure the remote to send the equivalent of Alt-F4 without actually configuring that as a button setting?

Thanks in advance.
there is a remote plugin which maps kodi commands to key presses, that's how I control the functions in the movie. Works very well,

Hi,

can you please provide further informations? so i would add it to the faq on the first page.
(2016-01-03, 14:32)logi85 Wrote:
(2016-01-02, 15:23)mhoogenbosch Wrote:
(2016-01-02, 04:17)TheIrreverend Wrote: Thanks for updating this; great to have integrated Netflix in my library again.

In NetfliXBMC there was a remote control app which enabled seemless control with my Harmony (which is configured as an MCE remote); I was able to press the stop button in order to have the Chrome window closed. That is no longer the case; is there some way to configure the remote to send the equivalent of Alt-F4 without actually configuring that as a button setting?

Thanks in advance.
there is a remote plugin which maps kodi commands to key presses, that's how I control the functions in the movie. Works very well,

Hi,

can you please provide further informations? so i would add it to the faq on the first page.
The plugin is called 'Remote Control Chronium', you can download it form the following location: http://openelec.tv/forum/128-addons/7759...mitstart=0

btw, this is also the thread which led me to your plugin Smile
(2016-01-03, 10:39)schoel Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 01:39)logi85 Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 01:21)schoel Wrote: Hi,

I just installed version 0.4.1 and I'm having several issues:

1. When I try to play any video, something flashes quickly on the screen and then nothing happens (probably the same thing someone else described)
2. Trying to start Flix2Kodi with one of the profiles crashes the script (perhaps due to a non-ascii sign in the profile name?)
3. To update the plugin from 0.3.4 I had to uninstall the entire repository and reinstall

I'm on Windows 7 Professional and Kodi 15.2.
Please let me know what I can do to help resolve the issues.

Edit: I should mention I am using a newly downloaded version of Chrome as browser.

Hi,

1. please have a look in the logfile or upload it and paste errors you should also try to double-click the launchscript to see if chrome comes up
2. also supply a log
3. uhm I don't understand why and have no idea, heard this before.

Where can I find the log file?

Also, how do I switch profile? I've enabled the option to ask on every connect but I don't seem to get the question even if I reboot the computer. Clicking the "Who's watching" option says "Working" for a while then does nothing.

Hi,
At http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file you can find a guide how to obtain logfile.
I just added the option to switch profile if you select "Who's watching". You can also use context menu for a fresh login.
Just wait for new version
(2016-01-03, 15:34)logi85 Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 10:39)schoel Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 01:39)logi85 Wrote: Hi,

1. please have a look in the logfile or upload it and paste errors you should also try to double-click the launchscript to see if chrome comes up
2. also supply a log
3. uhm I don't understand why and have no idea, heard this before.

Where can I find the log file?

Also, how do I switch profile? I've enabled the option to ask on every connect but I don't seem to get the question even if I reboot the computer. Clicking the "Who's watching" option says "Working" for a while then does nothing.

Hi,
I just added the option to switch profile if you select "Who's watching". You can also use context menu for a fresh login.

Yeah, like I posted earlier, I managed to find the logfile. The error with my other profile was with a non-ascii character, likely solved by adding:
Code:
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
to the top of general.py (and possibly other files as well).
(2016-01-03, 15:41)schoel Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 15:34)logi85 Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 10:39)schoel Wrote: Where can I find the log file?

Hi,

Yeah, like I posted earlier, I managed to find the logfile. The error with my other profile was with a non-ascii character, likely solved by adding:
Code:
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
to the top of general.py (and possibly other files as well).

Hi, this would not be the best solution cause in that way all strings are unicode. I already had problems with that. since there is no logfile I cannot see what happens, but you could try "generic_utility.get_setting('profile_name').decode('utf-8')" if it works, I can add.
Logi85

Just tested, and here all working fine. I can't test teh remote right now, becuase i'm on work. But, if I find any bugs, I will related here.
Thanks for the amazing work Big GrinBig Grin
(2016-01-03, 13:59)schoel Wrote:
Code:
12:46:36 T:3828   ERROR: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Joel\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 82, in <module>
                                                handle_request()
                                              File "C:\Users\Joel\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 78, in handle_request
                                                general.index()
                                              File "C:\Users\Joel\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\general.py", line 22, in index
                                                generic_utility.get_string(30103) + ' - [COLOR FF8E0000]' + generic_utility.get_setting('profile_name') + '[/COLOR]',
                                            UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 0: ordinal not in range(128)

Posted the above earlier. Do you need anything more than that?
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8