[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2016-01-03, 10:39)schoel Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 01:39)logi85 Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 01:21)schoel Wrote: Hi,

I just installed version 0.4.1 and I'm having several issues:

1. When I try to play any video, something flashes quickly on the screen and then nothing happens (probably the same thing someone else described)
2. Trying to start Flix2Kodi with one of the profiles crashes the script (perhaps due to a non-ascii sign in the profile name?)
3. To update the plugin from 0.3.4 I had to uninstall the entire repository and reinstall

I'm on Windows 7 Professional and Kodi 15.2.
Please let me know what I can do to help resolve the issues.

Edit: I should mention I am using a newly downloaded version of Chrome as browser.

Hi,

1. please have a look in the logfile or upload it and paste errors you should also try to double-click the launchscript to see if chrome comes up
2. also supply a log
3. uhm I don't understand why and have no idea, heard this before.

Where can I find the log file?

Also, how do I switch profile? I've enabled the option to ask on every connect but I don't seem to get the question even if I reboot the computer. Clicking the "Who's watching" option says "Working" for a while then does nothing.

Hi,
At http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file you can find a guide how to obtain logfile.
I just added the option to switch profile if you select "Who's watching". You can also use context menu for a fresh login.
Just wait for new version

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - by logi85 - 2016-01-03, 15:34
No access to TV show data - by seriousjohn - 2016-11-03, 19:01
Flix2kodi <crashed> - by Garri - 2016-01-08, 19:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8