• 8(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2016-01-03, 15:27)mhoogenbosch Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 14:32)logi85 Wrote:
(2016-01-02, 15:23)mhoogenbosch Wrote: there is a remote plugin which maps kodi commands to key presses, that's how I control the functions in the movie. Works very well,

Hi,

can you please provide further informations? so i would add it to the faq on the first page.
The plugin is called 'Remote Control Chronium', you can download it form the following location: http://openelec.tv/forum/128-addons/7759...mitstart=0

btw, this is also the thread which led me to your plugin Smile

I am trying to figure out how to use it with my flirc since flirc emulates a keyboard. The flirc "remote" commands are seen as keyboard presses and not captured (best I can tell) by the remote control add-on. I guess I could program I whole new device into my remote to use when I am watching netflix but that is hardly user friendly.
Version 0.4.4 is working on Windows 7 32bit with two small issues

1: Had to edit chrome.cmd in launcher folder to say %ProgramFiles% instead of %ProgramFiles(x86)% as the x86 folder doesn't exist on 32bit windows

2: Pressing stop on mce remote doesn't quit chrome. I'm using a autohotkey script as a workaround for now.

Otherwise, great job on resurrecting Netflix in kodi
(2016-01-04, 01:27)logi85 Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 01:23)bry- Wrote: @logi85 - thanks for this add-on!

I just tested again and it looks good.

two questions: how do I start netflix video in full screen? how can I control netflix via my standard kodi remote?

which OS do you use? which browser? if you use ubuntu with window-manager and chrome or windows 8.1 with chrome it should run out of the box.

windows 10 - does not go full screen via chrome browser.
windows 7 - works full screen with chrome browser - navigating with the controller is an issue.
Doesn't seem to work in Edge for me, Just get message about clicking back
No luck with 0.4.4, Mac OS X 10.11.2, Kodi 15.2
In the module, resources/chrome_cookie.py, I'm getting an error when it can't find the module keyring to load (so says the log file):
Code:
if generic_utility.windows():
    import win32crypt
elif generic_utility.darwin():
   import keyring
else:
    from Crypto.Cipher import AES
    from Crypto.Protocol.KDF import PBKDF2
Do I need to update something in python?
(2016-01-04, 07:18)mathgeek97 Wrote: No luck with 0.4.4, Mac OS X 10.11.2, Kodi 15.2
In the module, resources/chrome_cookie.py, I'm getting an error when it can't find the module keyring to load (so says the log file):
Code:
if generic_utility.windows():
    import win32crypt
elif generic_utility.darwin():
   import keyring
else:
    from Crypto.Cipher import AES
    from Crypto.Protocol.KDF import PBKDF2
Do I need to update something in python?

I'm running 10.10.5 with a similar error (re: import keyring) which I've logged on github
(2016-01-04, 03:48)tree_and_kite Wrote: Version 0.4.4 is working on Windows 7 32bit with two small issues

1: Had to edit chrome.cmd in launcher folder to say %ProgramFiles% instead of %ProgramFiles(x86)% as the x86 folder doesn't exist on 32bit windows

2: Pressing stop on mce remote doesn't quit chrome. I'm using a autohotkey script as a workaround for now.

Coluld you perhaps share your autohotkey script?
(2016-01-04, 13:06)macardi Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 03:48)tree_and_kite Wrote: Version 0.4.4 is working on Windows 7 32bit with two small issues

Not at my PC right now but this code should work: http://pastebin.com/gj6i58ah
I look forward to trying out this add-on. A few questions first:
Could it possibly open up in the windows 10 netflix app instead of a browser? Isn't it correct that the app plays 5.1 surround, while netflix in a browser is only stereo?
Since version 0.4.4 everytime I get back from browser to Kodi I'm getting the error message "Flix2Kodi: cannot update playcount. see logfile".

I'm using Win7 x64 and IE 11
(2016-01-04, 13:48)tree_and_kite Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 13:06)macardi Wrote: [quote='tree_and_kite' pid='2203639' dateline='1451872130']
Version 0.4.4 is working on Windows 7 32bit with two small issues

Not at my PC right now but this code should work: http://pastebin.com/gj6i58ah
[/

Thanks!
(2016-01-04, 02:48)sagrath Wrote: When i try to add a movie to My List (not my Library, this feature is working well), I receve an error that flix2kodi has crashed, and ask me to refresh my login.

This the log:

Code:
22:45:08 T:2772   ERROR: POParser: warning, unhandled escape character. Problematic entry:
                                            msgctxt "#32090"
                                            msgid "Are you sure you want to reset the permanent cache ? \nWarning: This will delete all contents of the folder "
                                            msgstr "Tem certeza de que deseja redefinir o cache permanente? \ nAviso: Isto irá apagar todo o conteúdo da pasta "
22:45:14 T:4072   ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
22:45:14 T:4072  NOTICE: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] parameters: ?mode=add_to_queue&url=70259170
22:45:14 T:4072   ERROR: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\MediaCenter\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 86, in <module>
                                                handle_request()
                                              File "C:\Users\MediaCenter\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 48, in handle_request
                                                queue.add(url)
                                              File "C:\Users\MediaCenter\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\queue.py", line 12, in add
                                                post_data = generic_utility.my_list % generic_utility.get_setting('authorization_url')
                                            AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'my_list'

Using Win10 with Chrome.

Other features is 100% ok

hi, created an issue, will have a look on in a few days
(2016-01-04, 03:22)Shaddow825 Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 15:27)mhoogenbosch Wrote:
(2016-01-03, 14:32)logi85 Wrote: Hi,

can you please provide further informations? so i would add it to the faq on the first page.
The plugin is called 'Remote Control Chronium', you can download it form the following location: http://openelec.tv/forum/128-addons/7759...mitstart=0

btw, this is also the thread which led me to your plugin Smile

I am trying to figure out how to use it with my flirc since flirc emulates a keyboard. The flirc "remote" commands are seen as keyboard presses and not captured (best I can tell) by the remote control add-on. I guess I could program I whole new device into my remote to use when I am watching netflix but that is hardly user friendly.

are there log-entries about keystrokes in kodi-logfile? ('unknown action'...) if yes, I could add the keys to mapping. if not, I guess the keystrokes are sent to chrome window I cannot capture.
(2016-01-04, 03:55)bry- Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 01:27)logi85 Wrote:
(2016-01-04, 01:23)bry- Wrote: @logi85 - thanks for this add-on!

I just tested again and it looks good.

two questions: how do I start netflix video in full screen? how can I control netflix via my standard kodi remote?

which OS do you use? which browser? if you use ubuntu with window-manager and chrome or windows 8.1 with chrome it should run out of the box.

windows 10 - does not go full screen via chrome browser.
windows 7 - works full screen with chrome browser - navigating with the controller is an issue.

hi, is there another chrome window opened in background? only if all other chrome windows are closed the kiosk mode works.
and what is your remote? If it's MCE-Remote-Like perhaps the autohotkey-solution would be your friend. perhaps tree_and_kite could help.
Seems to be working quite OKish so far.
Issues encountered:
- "Flix2Kodi: cannot update playcount. see logfile".
- the odd timeout and request to revalidate login
- cannot exit the thing from the remote (I can play/pause using the OK button, but cannot close the main Chrome window); the AHK script above doesn't work either.
My setup: Kodi 15.2, Win10 64 bit, Chrome latest, started as Chrome (not ChromeLauncher or something else)
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8