[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2016-01-05, 21:19)harry fine Wrote: First, thanks to the developer for getting this working. i could use some help. Not a coder, but proficient as a Kodi user. I'm using Openelec v.6, newest version, on an Intel NUC.

I've added the Flix2kodi addon. Added the chromium remote control addon. Chromium launcher is installed. I can run the chromium launcher manually to browse the web.

Configured the addon, put in login and password, chose Chromium browser. Logs in OK, browses menus, I pick a movie or TV show, and it says something like "Press BACK to go back. If browser doesn't launch, something is wrong".

Anyone point me in the right direction?

*** EDITED ***

Upgraded Chromium to latest version, 6.04, it now launches in full screen. Yeah! Haven't tested sound etc., but that's next. It took me to the Netflix login screen in the browser. Is that normal? Wondering what the point of the login info in the addon is.

Hi,
the addon should set the cookies for chrome. Perhaps your chrome installation uses a custom folder to store profile data. The default is /home/user/.config/google-chrome/Default/Cookies if you or another openelec user could tell me the right folder on openelec, I'll modify

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - by logi85 - 2016-01-05, 23:44
No access to TV show data - by seriousjohn - 2016-11-03, 19:01
Flix2kodi <crashed> - by Garri - 2016-01-08, 19:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8