[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2016-01-06, 18:16)Cassiuss Wrote:
(2016-01-06, 02:57)tree_and_kite Wrote: I updated my AHK script for more comfortable usage. Please try it out. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1122...etflix.zip

Caveats:

1. Windows only, obviously.

2. You probably need the MCERemote addon from the kodi repo installed. Could someone test and tell me if it works without it?

3. Subtitle toggling is not implemented. I might add it if people want it

I have tried your script, thanks for sharing! But it does not seem to do anything for me... I already played around with MCE Remote before trying to exit for flix2kodi but can't get it to work. Which option in MCE Remote do I need to choose to get your script to work?? I am on windows 10 btw, will this make a difference??

Also tried to program alt+F4 on my harmony remote (that I am using downstairs, upstairs I have a cheap chinese MCE remote) but can't get this to work as well..

And tried to remap some keys with LM Remote keymap, but this did not work as wel..

Maybe one of the things that I have tried is interfering with the other, I don't know, but it is starting to get annoying Big Grin

I've just added a script to help with debugging. Please re-download the zip and run keyboardOSD.exe. What does it say when you press 'stop' on your remote?

edit: it should look something like this

Edit 2: You are using chrome right?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - by tree_and_kite - 2016-01-07, 02:37
No access to TV show data - by seriousjohn - 2016-11-03, 19:01
Flix2kodi <crashed> - by Garri - 2016-01-08, 19:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8