[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2016-01-09, 01:23)Jeremy White Wrote:
(2016-01-07, 10:20)logi85 Wrote: Hi, I'm using lxdm with auto-login and launch kodi after login automatically. And there is no tearing I think it depends on wm and gpu driver. So there is no general need to use a wm for all of us. And launching before kodi starts could be done, but is not necessary. Netflixbmc also launches the wm before and kills it after. Cause this add-on could not run anything if kodi launches, and we don't want to modify default scripts of kodi it would be better to do as an custom script. It would be nice if you write a working before and after script wich launches and kills the wm. If I integrate it other just have to copy these files to custom folder. Should be a easy solution.

I'm guessing you just aren't seeing it becuase your system is fast enough. But it probably is tearing as there is no composition with lxdm.

See here :

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/..._xfce_and/

See if you have ForceFullCompositionPipeline turned on.

I guess you use a Nidia gpu right? This flag seams to be Nidia only. However if vsync is enabled in driver, the card only draws full screens so there should be no tearing. Had this issues with Nidia but now I use Intel gpu.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - by logi85 - 2016-01-09, 02:17
No access to TV show data - by seriousjohn - 2016-11-03, 19:01
Flix2kodi <crashed> - by Garri - 2016-01-08, 19:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8