• 16(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
GOOD NEWS

hi, found the issue which caused the login-problems. please upgrade from repository to 0.4.9 (just released)
Thanks.. no problem now!
@logi85

The add and remove feature is nice. There is a kind of alternating my-list id. Every time you add something the id for the my-list change. If you get it you can update without the workaround.

Why not getting the track id when loading the video data. There you already read the necessary data.
just as a possible improvement. Smile

Great work! -zero-
hi zero, thx for info, I found this yesterday but then it was nicer to break the login.... ;-)

yes I think about reading all needed videodata if I fetch a list. This would be nice and improve the loading a lot.

thx, great work on a great base ;-)
is there a way to always trigger a login at startup of the plugin? I often start the plugin, select either movies or tv series and i'm presented a spining circle. Pressing back two times results in a message asking if i want to refresh my login. when i click yes, the login refreshes and the plugin works. Maybe you can put is as a selectable option?
Hi, the Login should now only appear if session timed out.
(2016-01-07, 10:20)logi85 Wrote: Hi, I'm using lxdm with auto-login and launch kodi after login automatically. And there is no tearing I think it depends on wm and gpu driver. So there is no general need to use a wm for all of us. And launching before kodi starts could be done, but is not necessary. Netflixbmc also launches the wm before and kills it after. Cause this add-on could not run anything if kodi launches, and we don't want to modify default scripts of kodi it would be better to do as an custom script. It would be nice if you write a working before and after script wich launches and kills the wm. If I integrate it other just have to copy these files to custom folder. Should be a easy solution.

I'm guessing you just aren't seeing it becuase your system is fast enough. But it probably is tearing as there is no composition with lxdm.

See here :

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/..._xfce_and/

See if you have ForceFullCompositionPipeline turned on.
(2016-01-08, 15:53)Bearhunter73 Wrote: I have ctrl-shift-q programmed into Red Button in MCE Remote add-on. With NetfliXBMC I used to use IE and the back button was somehow preprogrammed to close which was great. Red button is good workaround ATM. Can't remember if works with IE, sorry, can't test ATM. The MCERemote app changes the Windows key mapping for the remote, it's not isolated to Kodi.

very useful info, thanks! I don't even know what ctrl-shift-q does in windows Big Grin (haven't used windows for a few years now..). I tried to program ctrl-w and alt-F4, but without luck... Knowing that it will actually change something in windows know is good! Hopefully I'll find some time to try it out tomorrow!
(2016-01-08, 21:04)logi85 Wrote: GOOD NEWS

hi, found the issue which caused the login-problems. please upgrade from repository to 0.4.9 (just released)

@logi85 - login now works fine, and 'Add to My List' also works fine. Great stuff, thanks!!
(2016-01-09, 01:23)Jeremy White Wrote:
(2016-01-07, 10:20)logi85 Wrote: Hi, I'm using lxdm with auto-login and launch kodi after login automatically. And there is no tearing I think it depends on wm and gpu driver. So there is no general need to use a wm for all of us. And launching before kodi starts could be done, but is not necessary. Netflixbmc also launches the wm before and kills it after. Cause this add-on could not run anything if kodi launches, and we don't want to modify default scripts of kodi it would be better to do as an custom script. It would be nice if you write a working before and after script wich launches and kills the wm. If I integrate it other just have to copy these files to custom folder. Should be a easy solution.

I'm guessing you just aren't seeing it becuase your system is fast enough. But it probably is tearing as there is no composition with lxdm.

See here :

https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/..._xfce_and/

See if you have ForceFullCompositionPipeline turned on.

I guess you use a Nidia gpu right? This flag seams to be Nidia only. However if vsync is enabled in driver, the card only draws full screens so there should be no tearing. Had this issues with Nidia but now I use Intel gpu.
@logi85 0.4.9 seems to working fine here (OSX 10.10.5).

When I go into a category say TV > British TV I only see one page is this by design?

Cheers
(2016-01-08, 12:42)Cassiuss Wrote:
(2016-01-08, 03:46)tree_and_kite Wrote: Yes, you'll have to run it when windows starts. Dunno about launcher4kodi but you can put a shortcut in your startup folder, which is what I do.
Thanks, I will look into that

(2016-01-08, 03:46)tree_and_kite Wrote: That script was chrome specific. I'll make sure the new one works with any browser

That would be fantastic! Can't thank you enough!

(2016-01-08, 03:46)tree_and_kite Wrote: EDIT: in the meantime could you exit launcher4kodi and retry your media buttons with the keylogger? I just want to rule out any issues with launcher4kodi.

I quit Kodi, quit launcher4kodi, run your script and the results are the same (so nothing showing for play/pause etc.)

here's the new script: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1122...etflix.zip

do this:

1. run keypressOSD.exe and make sure your number buttons show correctly
2. run close.exe
3. open chrome
4. press '5' and chrome should close and you're good to go
5. if step 4 fails trying closing chrome with '0'

please try this with other browsers too
(2016-01-08, 15:53)Bearhunter73 Wrote:
(2016-01-08, 14:52)Cassiuss Wrote:
(2016-01-08, 14:40)Bearhunter73 Wrote: @tree_and_kite, @cassius - MCERemote add-on (with MCE remote) works on Windows 10... confirmed with Kodi 15.2 and Flix2Kodi 0.47 (set to use Chrome or IE... still having issues with Edge).

Ok, so can you get out of Chrome/IE with your remote? And if yes, what exactly did you program in MCEremote??
I really wonder if the MCERemote addon will do anything useful, because I believe the problem is the fact that Kodi is not the active window anymore... Or am I wrong here?

I have ctrl-shift-q programmed into Red Button in MCE Remote add-on. With NetfliXBMC I used to use IE and the back button was somehow preprogrammed to close which was great. Red button is good workaround ATM. Can't remember if works with IE, sorry, can't test ATM. The MCERemote app changes the Windows key mapping for the remote, it's not isolated to Kodi.

Thanks for this. Looks like ctrl-shift-q is a chrome specific shortcut but it should be useful for people who can't use alt-F4. I've added it to my script.
I'm very new to Kodi/XBMC...

Ubuntu 14.02 LTS, Kodi 15.2
I installed the 0.4.9 update, and I still have issues with logging in. Still says flix2kodi crashed when trying to open the movie or TV Shows folders. The plugin wants me to refresh my login, but no movies. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
(2016-01-09, 02:17)logi85 Wrote: I guess you use a Nidia gpu right? This flag seams to be Nidia only. However if vsync is enabled in driver, the card only draws full screens so there should be no tearing. Had this issues with Nidia but now I use Intel gpu.

No. I'm on an Intel GPU.

The tearing wasn't hugely noticeable until it was gone. Not sure why you are not seeing it. I only have a few testbeds myself.

But, I'm pretty sure lxdm won't do proper compositing.
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8