• 20(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2016-01-14, 03:43)tree_and_kite Wrote: The Callbacks addon might do what you want: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=256170

Looks like a nice add-on, and I hadn't seen this one before, but I can't see an appropriate event that I could hook on to where the script could be run.
(2016-01-09, 02:24)jaraeez Wrote: @logi85 0.4.9 seems to working fine here (OSX 10.10.5).

When I go into a category say TV > British TV I only see one page is this by design?

Cheers
(2016-01-14, 06:07)jaraeez Wrote:
(2016-01-09, 02:24)jaraeez Wrote: @logi85 0.4.9 seems to working fine here (OSX 10.10.5).

When I go into a category say TV > British TV I only see one page is this by design?

Cheers

Just noticed 'page views' in settings oops!
Benno I'll check if there is a possibility to disable while playback. I do the same with audio engine and screensaver
(2016-01-14, 03:38)benno.1973 Wrote: One other question I have, hoping someone can help me with - it's not so much a Flix2Kodi issue, but relates to how I use Flix2Kodi.

I have Kodi set up to hibernate after 15 minutes of inactivity, which it dutifully does, generally as I'm 15 minutes through a Netflix show! I realise Netflix is using Chrome, which is outside of Kodi, and Kodi is idle for those 15 minutes. But is there possibly some way that I could execute a script when the show starts playing to disable the sleep timer, and then re-enable the sleep timer when the show is stopped or the Chrome screen closes? There's a similar thread here involving AdvancedLauncher, but I'm not sure I really understand it or whether it applies to my situation.

(2016-01-14, 06:14)jaraeez Wrote:
(2016-01-14, 06:07)jaraeez Wrote:

Cheers

Just noticed 'page views' in settings oops!
There should be a next item. But perhaps not on the end of list since order
(2016-01-14, 09:58)logi85 Wrote: Benno I'll check if there is a possibility to disable while playback. I do the same with audio engine and screensaver

That would be cool, thanks!
logi85 i sent you a PM.
Peppe
with last update browsing "netx" appears like this
zzz[NEXT]zzz
and also a 9999 instead of the year
First of all... congratulations on the excellent addon. I was waiting for a way to integrate Kodi and Netflix for a while Smile
I am on W10 using an MCE remote.
Everything works fine here except for 2 small things not exactly addon related:

- When chrome opens and video starts.. the windows cursor won't go away. it just stays on the middle of the screen Sad
- Play, stop and pause do not work: stop and play do nothing. Pause brings the chrome print windows Big Grin

So... I've installed a remote mouse app on the machine to control the mouse via iphone. After I move the mouse the cursor then hides after x seconds.
I also configured a shortcut to close the chrome window and return to kodi.

Now I only need to play, pause, stop and that the cursor hides to be able to do everything via remote Big Grin

Any ideas?

Thanks
Just wondering is there any way to close the browser once it's running the video? I remember Netflixbmc has a setting that allow you to close the browser by hitting "X" key on your keyboard. Is there anything like this in this addon?

Thanks.
(2016-01-14, 16:24)nafr1 Wrote: Just wondering is there any way to close the browser once it's running the video? I remember Netflixbmc has a setting that allow you to close the browser by hitting "X" key on your keyboard. Is there anything like this in this addon?

Thanks.

Just map X key to ALT+F4 Smile
(2016-01-14, 15:52)mikemelga Wrote: First of all... congratulations on the excellent addon. I was waiting for a way to integrate Kodi and Netflix for a while Smile
I am on W10 using an MCE remote.
Everything works fine here except for 2 small things not exactly addon related:

- When chrome opens and video starts.. the windows cursor won't go away. it just stays on the middle of the screen Sad
- Play, stop and pause do not work: stop and play do nothing. Pause brings the chrome print windows Big Grin

So... I've installed a remote mouse app on the machine to control the mouse via iphone. After I move the mouse the cursor then hides after x seconds.
I also configured a shortcut to close the chrome window and return to kodi.

Now I only need to play, pause, stop and that the cursor hides to be able to do everything via remote Big Grin

Any ideas?

Thanks

The standard controls for Netflix addons in Kodi and XBMC is using the directional pad. The start and stop is the "OK" key. Skip foward 10 sec and back 10 sec is "right" and "left". I use an "exit" key to close window but I will have to check which function that emulates on the MCE remote. For me those are acceptable remote functions but been using them for a long time with XBMC/Kod netflix addons. Oh one more thing is these functions are only usable with Chrome browser or Chrome launcher. We don't yet have remote functions for IE, Edge and Safari as far as I know. But been waiting patiently to have those functions so I can move from Chrome (720p) to IE (1080p) Hope this helps.
(2016-01-14, 16:59)mikemelga Wrote:
(2016-01-14, 16:24)nafr1 Wrote: Just wondering is there any way to close the browser once it's running the video? I remember Netflixbmc has a setting that allow you to close the browser by hitting "X" key on your keyboard. Is there anything like this in this addon?

Thanks.

Just map X key to ALT+F4 Smile

In keymap.xml? But than it's gonna close everything (even kodi itself) by pressing X no?
(2016-01-14, 01:17)logi85 Wrote: hi guys, just released 0.5.0, a lot of changes & fixes, hope you enjoy ;-)
(@Horates, try this version, if not works try to clear cookies/session in options)

and, perhaps, someone could send me a draft png (256x256) for a new logo ;-)

Hi!

The add-on updated nicely - awesome work, thanks. I also cleared cookies / sessions in browser. Outcome was that Flix2Kodi opened the Chrome on top of Kodi (but not on full screen) and directed the new window to the sign-in page of Netflix. If I then made the sign-in, Flix2Kodi was able to show the selected movie in it. But this is still far being a good solution as I have a web browser on top of Kodi.

Could there be some sort of rookie-mistake I still for this? All I've done is to go through the instructions on post #1. Does this app work on all the skins? I'm using now Arctic: Zephyr but will change back to Aeon Nox5 most likely during the weekend.
(2016-01-14, 03:06)benno.1973 Wrote:
(2016-01-14, 01:17)logi85 Wrote: hi guys, just released 0.5.0, a lot of changes & fixes, hope you enjoy ;-)

Fantastic update, thanks so much! The suggestions are working perfectly, as are the add/remove from My List. My menus have also been cleaned up, which makes it much easier to understand.

I do notice that the views seem to change intermittently. For example, I have my views in the config set to 'Big List' (skin: mimic, viewID: 507). When I first go in to view MyList, it shows as a regular List (not BigList). If I make a change (i.e. remove a movie) when it updates, it shows as BigList, but then when I go back up the menu, everything else continues to show in BigList format.

It's a minor issue, but thought I'd raise it as it's different to how it was working previously.

hi, have tried this, and I cannot reproduce. Could be a kodi bug. Found lot of things which are fixed in jarvis nightly and not fixed in stable/unstable. so you could try to upgrade to nightly builds.
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8