• 21(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2016-01-14, 21:47)Horates Wrote:
(2016-01-14, 01:17)logi85 Wrote: hi guys, just released 0.5.0, a lot of changes & fixes, hope you enjoy ;-)
(@Horates, try this version, if not works try to clear cookies/session in options)

and, perhaps, someone could send me a draft png (256x256) for a new logo ;-)

Hi!

The add-on updated nicely - awesome work, thanks. I also cleared cookies / sessions in browser. Outcome was that Flix2Kodi opened the Chrome on top of Kodi (but not on full screen) and directed the new window to the sign-in page of Netflix. If I then made the sign-in, Flix2Kodi was able to show the selected movie in it. But this is still far being a good solution as I have a web browser on top of Kodi.

Could there be some sort of rookie-mistake I still for this? All I've done is to go through the instructions on post #1. Does this app work on all the skins? I'm using now Arctic: Zephyr but will change back to Aeon Nox5 most likely during the weekend.

hi, I think there was a running chrome instance. If chrome get launched in kiosk and another instance is running, it would launch the url (video) just in a new tab. There will be no (legal) solution to play the video directly in kodi, since it is encrypted and would need a crypto module (which is included in chrome/ie/etc). The only way would be netflix writes an api for kodi. but i don't think they will ever do.
And skins should be no problem.
(2016-01-14, 23:10)logi85 Wrote: hi, have tried this, and I cannot reproduce. Could be a kodi bug. Found lot of things which are fixed in jarvis nightly and not fixed in stable/unstable. so you could try to upgrade to nightly builds.

Good point, I'll take a look at the nightly builds. Ignore this issue for now and I'll do some more testing.
hi, just released version 0.5.1

@benno: you should now be able to watch more than 15 minutes netflix ;-)
@horstepipe happy (manual) scraping, disabling library update should now work
thank you!!!
Btw guys I just figured out that IE only displays 1080p when you are using Win8 or higher.
Pretty damn disappointing, for Win7 users there is no easy way to watch Netflix in 1080p.

Is it possible to watch Netflix 1080p on Linux?
(2016-01-15, 02:16)Snicket Wrote: Btw guys I just figured out that IE only displays 1080p when you are using Win8 or higher.
Pretty damn disappointing, for Win7 users there is no easy way to watch Netflix in 1080p.

Hi, currently Not Undecided
(2016-01-15, 09:54)logi85 Wrote:
(2016-01-15, 02:16)Snicket Wrote: Btw guys I just figured out that IE only displays 1080p when you are using Win8 or higher.

Hi, currently Not Undecided
Which is not a limitation of the plugin but of chromium plugin. (just to be clear Smile)
is it technically possible to mark episodes as watched automatically when they're being played from Kodi Database?
(Files are renamed by scraper)
(2016-01-15, 12:01)horstepipe Wrote: is it technically possible to mark episodes as watched automatically when they're being played from Kodi Database?
(Files are renamed by scraper)

Sure that the files are renamed in library folder? Please give me an example
before scraping:
x:\Serien\Scream\Staffel 1\S01E01 - Pilot.V80058866V.strm

after scraping:
x:\Serien\Scream\Staffel 1\Scream - S01E01 - Rote Rosen.strm

would it be possible if I don't rename them?

ps: that "V80058866V" seems to be a bug? Think this didn't happen a couple of versions before
(2016-01-15, 12:14)horstepipe Wrote: before scraping:
x:\Serien\Scream\Staffel 1\S01E01 - Pilot.V80058866V.strm

after scraping:
x:\Serien\Scream\Staffel 1\Scream - S01E01 - Rote Rosen.strm

would it be possible if I don't rename them?

ps: that "V80058866V" seems to be a bug? Think this didn't happen a couple of versions before

Hi, no it's the video id so I know which items I have to update. This information is also inside the file, but it will cost performance if I need to read every filecontent on update. Perhaps you could change your configuration to let this stay? ( just change the first part)
So when the ID stays in file name, auto-updating the watchedstate when starting an episode directly from Kodi database would work?
Right. After playback the add-on requests the playstates for every movie in library. ".V80058866V.strm" needs to stay in filename
mhh I added a series to database without renaming it. Played it, but still marked as unwatched.
To avoid misunderstanding: When I go into the Flix2Kodi addon and choose the series, the episode is marked as watched. But unfortunately not in Kodi database.
Perhaps with an older version? The file has to include the video id. Then it should be updated after playback. In the add-on the playback informations are fetched on building the list.
  • 21(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8