• 22(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
I'm using version 0.5.1

mhh here is what I'm exactly doing:
start Flix2Kodi, choose a series and add it to database
start Ember Media Manager, scrape the series WITHOUT renaming, the ID stays in the filename. Ember creates .nfo files and fanarts etc.
Back to Kodi, update library with "local information only"
Go to Series -> The Returned -> play first episode
Chrome launches (tried Edge, too) and I zap through the episode and let it play till next episodes starts automatically.
Quit Chrome with alt+f4 and press "back" in Kodi

In Kodi database the episode is marked as unwatched, in Flix2kodi it is marked as watched.

Does this work for anybody? The only error in my logfile related to flix2kodi is:

ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting smb://192.168.0.3/MyNAS/Kodi/Netflix/TV/The Returned/The Returned - Staffel 1/../extrafanart/
I'm using a MySQL Kodi database on my nas, could this be the problem?
Hi, Yes this is the problem. It currently only works with sqlite database. Please open an issue on github.
ah ok I'll do that. Do you believe you'll somewhen find the time to optionally add the feature to extract the ID from the file content instead of the file name?
Unfortunately there isn't a nice way to tell the scraper not to rename specific files while renaming other files. So the only option would be to turn off auto-renaming completely and manually rename the desired files.
I'm aware of that this has no priority, but maybe some day you feel like doing it :-)

Thank you for help
hey logi, sorry if i've missed this somewhere in the thread but I can't seem to use my remote to control flix2kodi. I still have previous netflix app installed that works fine but would like to move onto this new version.

Also, my cursor seems to stay on the screen with this version too. Running 0.5.1 on OE.
(2016-01-15, 18:52)druu Wrote: hey logi, sorry if i've missed this somewhere in the thread but I can't seem to use my remote to control flix2kodi. I still have previous netflix app installed that works fine but would like to move onto this new version.

Also, my cursor seems to stay on the screen with this version too. Running 0.5.1 on OE.
did you change the name of the plugin in the remotecontrol plugin? This should solve the cursor issue.
I've got a little problem, but i don't know if we can change anything about it. After viewing a couple of episodes i'm getting a question asked in chromium. I'll add a attachment to clarify.

I don't know why this question appears.

picture
Do i just modify the settings.xml for that addon?
Ahh it's working now. Smile Thanks!

BTW I also get the same prompt you get in your image. It seems to happen after a few episodes also, like a timeout or something to confirm there's an active viewer watching (maybe their way of saving bandwidth?).
Yes I have seen this already. You could try if you could press a key to hide but I think it is only possible by mouse. And by mouse it would be really difficult to automate. I close just the browser and start playback again.
(2016-01-15, 01:09)logi85 Wrote: @benno: you should now be able to watch more than 15 minutes netflix ;-)

Watched a full 1/2 hour show last night with no issue! Thanks so much - everything working perfectly for me now!
(2016-01-16, 01:53)logi85 Wrote: Yes I have seen this already. You could try if you could press a key to hide but I think it is only possible by mouse. And by mouse it would be really difficult to automate. I close just the browser and start playback again.

You can have your remote send a mouse click at certain screen coordinates using AHK so that could be a solution for windows users. I'll look into it.

Is there a set number of episodes you need to watch before this pops up?
(2016-01-16, 03:34)tree_and_kite Wrote:
(2016-01-16, 01:53)logi85 Wrote: Yes I have seen this already. You could try if you could press a key to hide but I think it is only possible by mouse. And by mouse it would be really difficult to automate. I close just the browser and start playback again.

You can have your remote send a mouse click at certain screen coordinates using AHK so that could be a solution for windows users. I'll look into it.

Is there a set number of episodes you need to watch before this pops up?

I think the coordinates are relative to your resolution. Most of us will use 1920x1080 but what about 1920x1200 or other resolutions? And when should the click occur? It could be mapped to a key, Yes. But I have no idea to solve.
Yes, different resolutions would be problem. Maybe just a toggling mouse mode like on openelec would be better. I'll try to code something when i get time.
Would a random mouse click anywhere on screen (say 0, 0) be enough to reset the Netflix timer? BTW would this be a good solution to getting rid of the mouse cursor?
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8