• 30(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
Hi logi85. thanks for your replay.

Quote:@b.81: dont know which kodi version on which os you use but it sounds like a kodi specific problem since other (me included) could download from repository. you could try to update the repository (there should be an option on context-menu on repository). perhaps you could update kodi to a newer version. I use the newest git build but started development on jarvis. however you should use https://github.com/logi85/logi85.github....85-1.0.zip for installing the repo. you COULD also download this version directly from https://github.com/logi85/logi85.github....-0.5.6.zip , but you should not cause I think it would not be updated automatically installed in this way.

I have kodibuntu helix. All other addons work perfectly

I had already tried to update the repository but unfortunatly nothing appear, I also forced it withou success.

I don't know if an update can solve the issue. I'll try and I'll let you know
Updated italian strings.po with string #50006 and fine tuning.
Peppe
@logi85

I have a issue

When I play a movie from list inside flix2kodi, it works well

But, if I add a movie to my library, and the play it, the screens goes white, and the movie don't play. I need to quit my kodi.

here's a log

http://pastebin.com/sZ1N0LDc

att
Hi, 0.5.7 is out, please check changelog.

@lucifaro666 please try new version

@Amoghasiddhi, javiertoti: I could use yatse on ubuntu and windows (chrome, internet explorer). I don't know which constellation you use so I could not help without further informations.

@b.81 tried updating kodi? Realy don't know how to fix..

@peppe_sr: thx, added new translation

@sagrath: good error report. the addon fails to delete netflix cookies in chrome before adding them to chrome. you could try to login again and try again. If it doesn't help, you also could set cookies by login to netflix with chrome as workaround. You could also try deleting cache and cookies/sessions from settings and then login again (relogin from context-menu)
Hi logi85, i've just uploaded a new dutch translation, with the new id's, and changed some words so it makes more sense Smile

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mxctblyevurnzg...gs.po?dl=0
Hi logi85,

Thanks for the great work. I have a strange bug, that I can't seem to solve or understand enough about, It's on an arch install, so I may just be missing a crucial package.
http://pastebin.com/wHr2eZAA
I can load all the metadata and see my shows, and select them to load, then I get the black screen that says that if my browser didn't load then something went wrong....then something goes wrong and it returns to the episode selection menu
Edit:
Using Chrome
Edit2:
Arch install through yaourt names Google Chrome 'google-chrome-stable'. Simply needed a symlink for 'google-chrome' and working perfectly.
Thanks for the work on this again
(2016-02-11, 23:33)logi85 Wrote: @Amoghasiddhi, javiertoti: I could use yatse on ubuntu and windows (chrome, internet explorer). I don't know which constellation you use so I could not help without further informations.

Ok, i can explain...
Kodi (Jarvis RC3) launch in my TV as a second monitor (Extended mode). And i open Flix2Kodi normally using Yatse as my remote control.
But, after IE (or any browser compatible) load Netflix content (via Flix2Kodi), Yatse dont´t send commands to Kodi (or IE) anymore. Only when i close the browser with Alt+F4 in a phisical keyboard, Yatse back to respond.
Nonetheless, i saw that, in a press some Yatse command (with Netflix content opened like before), the mouse arrow point to a specific location in my primary monitor. And i don´t know why.
Aparently, you made some script to point a mouse arrow in some place of screen using specific X Y positions, but this not work for me, once i use Kodi in a secondary monitor.
I hope this info could help you in development. Meanwhile, i will keep using phisical keyboard for this case.
@logi85
Sadly that did not seem to resolve the issue.
Is it something to do with the way I have Kodi set up? Or a regional issue specific to Hong Kong ?

Error log

Seems similar to the previous error.

thanks for all your effort Smile
(2016-02-11, 23:33)logi85 Wrote: @sagrath: good error report. the addon fails to delete netflix cookies in chrome before adding them to chrome. you could try to login again and try again. If it doesn't help, you also could set cookies by login to netflix with chrome as workaround. You could also try deleting cache and cookies/sessions from settings and then login again (relogin from context-menu)

@logi85

Confirmed! This way the movie/serie plays fine. I just do a Relogin before play a movie/serie in my library. If i play a movie/serie inside flix2kodi, the movie/serie in my library do not play.
Hey Logi, I'm having some trouble with getting Flix2Kodi to launch via Google Chrome. Forgive me if it's a simple error.

I've got it running A1 on my laptop, select a movie and it launches perfectly in Google Chrome. Now I have the same setup installed on my main tower running Windows 7. Settings are all configured the exact same so I'm not immediately seeing anything as to why it may not be launching properly. Once I select a movie or TV show the window will say "If your browser does not launch, something went wrong. Push BACK to leave this dialog." Then it jumps back to my movie list.

This doesn't happen on my laptop. I've got it to run on Internet Explorer on my main machine but I tend to have some crashes with that from time to time so I would prefer to have it launch in Chrome. I have Chrome Launcher installed in Kodi on both machines if that makes a difference. At any rate I've attached a link to my log. Would you be able to have a look and maybe help me out? It could be a simple missed setting, a bug or a common user error.

Loving your work, keep it up!

http://xbmclogs.com/psg1eugk0
Unfortunately on Raspbian I've got:

Code:
17:22:07 T:1792422944  NOTICE: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] parameters: ?mode=main&thumb&type=dynamic&url
17:22:07 T:1792422944   ERROR: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 85, in <module>
                                                handle_request()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 37, in handle_request
                                                general.main(video_type)
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/general.py", line 43, in main
                                                add_dynamic_lists()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/general.py", line 57, in add_dynamic_lists
                                                ret, root_list = req_lists()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/general.py", line 70, in req_lists
                                                root_list = lolomos.get_root_list()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/path_evaluator/types/lolomos.py", line 35, in get_root_list
                                                jsn = req_path(lists(root_list, 1))
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/path_evaluator/__init__.py", line 18, in req_path
                                                connect.do_login()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/connect.py", line 233, in do_login
                                                return login.login()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/login.py", line 63, in login
                                                profile_selection()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/login.py", line 103, in profile_selection
                                                profiles.choose()
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/profiles.py", line 35, in choose
                                                content = connect.load_netflix_site(generic_utility.profile_url, login_process=True)
                                              File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/connect.py", line 146, in load_netflix_site
                                                raise ValueError('!HTTP-ERROR2!: '+str(status_code)+' loading: "'+url+'", post: "'+ str(post)+'"')
                                            ValueError: !HTTP-ERROR2!: 401 loading: "http://api-global.netflix.com/desktop/account/profiles?version=2&withCredentials=true", post: "None"
17:22:25 T:1950142464   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?mode=main&thumb&type=dynamic&url
17:22:25 T:1950142464   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/?mode=main&thumb&type=dynamic&url) failed

Any idea how to fix it?
Hello, I m running this on Kodi on Ubuntu.

I have chrome and chrome launcher installed but when I choose a show to watch it comes up with a window which then closes quickly and puts me back on the list.

What should I do?
Hi,

System: Ubuntu 15.10, Jarvis RC3 standalone, Chrome without windowmanager

Just upgraded to 0.5.7 from 0.5.2 and it seems to have broken my remote control which was working before. I am using a bluetooth remote that passes keyboard keys to kodi.

I had custom before_playback.sh and after_playback.sh which started xbindkeys with my own .xbindkeysrc

But now it looks like the browser is consuming all my keystrokes.
The only ones that work are left and right and enter.

I don't really understand how the new keys are consumed.

I'm hoping can remap my bluetooth remote to pass the actual keypresses required by flix2kodi but not sure what keycodes/keys to send to get it to close chrome and do the languages/subtitles etc.

I've read post #409 but not sure where to modify those codes. Is it in keymaps/keyboard.xml?

Hope I'm providing enough information for someone to help me.
Wink 
Hi All,

@logi85

good job Smile

Here´s a french translate.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bb21vmq7aeklt2...gs.po?dl=0

Thanks
chunkymonkey: I ended up using EventGhost to fix the problem (just encode MceRemote.Stop to both send stop to Kodi and to select and close the Chrome/IE window). It works, and passes the WAG test, so I'm happy.

The "failed to update play count" error is persistent, however. Am I the only one seeing this 100% of the time? On Canadian Netflix using Chrome and Isengard.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8