• 33(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
It works, thx menno
Win10 x64, Kodi Matrix 19.1 (nightly) 
somehow able to use Windows...
(2016-03-05, 21:20)menno Wrote: Tunr off the grabbing for additional fanart and info in its settings, and youll be ready to go again!

Getting the same error. The fanart in settings was not on.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19298307/ferror.JPG
(2016-03-08, 03:35)lja2014 Wrote:
(2016-03-05, 21:20)menno Wrote: Tunr off the grabbing for additional fanart and info in its settings, and youll be ready to go again!

Getting the same error. The fanart in settings was not on.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19298307/ferror.JPG

same here, I am getting the "Try refresh your login?" windows.
Checked my settings and I don't have the "Get covers & fanart [...]" setting enable.

Using Kodi 16.0 on Ubuntu 14.04.
Same issue here, hoping for a quick fix!
(2016-03-05, 13:44)jjsr1980 Wrote: Since yesterday I've the same problem. I'm using Jarvis v16. Re-logging doesn't work. It crashes every time I wann to browse my list or recently watched items...

Same here, turning off the grab additional images & info does NOT help.
Ditto. I had this working for a day and something apparently changed on a remote API. Fix plz thx
Disclaimer: I write code for a living. I'm not a Kodi dev. I make changes to it on my system when something breaks or as I see fit and test them thoroughly, and don't recommend any user blindly apply my hacks but encourage people to use the info I post if it helps them in any way.
same here, i think we are all in same situation (just tried on krypton) since yesterday it works on isengard.
Peppe
Certainly looks like the situation is pretty widespread. Also affected by it.
i ahve a problem with these add on a can not connect with netflix
flix2kodi chrashed by 75% when i will connect
For me it's the same. Disabling the coverart grab worked only for a few days. Today i also get stuck again.
Win10 x64, Kodi Matrix 19.1 (nightly) 
somehow able to use Windows...
I've looked at the code and it seems that the api key that is used in this addon is retracted by tmdb so that's why it was crashing with the artwork option enabled. Atm is just crashes completely and it seems that it's related to some api/site changes.

Is the author still active here ?
Hi, just uploaded 0.5.8.

Had not much time last weeks so I hope you could help each other a little.
About tmdb I have no time to change anything at the moment. Perhaps some other could have a look on it and create a pull request. However I think it would be better to add items to kodi's library and use the kodi-scraper instead.

The main reason for 0.5.8 is that netflix changed it api a little, so entering the addon will result in "...crashed...". However I also changed my api and it works for me - think for the most of you too.

What about android? someone tested flix2kodi on android? Launching netflix app from flix2kodi? Would be nice to hear about.

Good luck with 0.5.8
Thanks! Version 0.5.8 is working great again!

For the TMDB lookups you will have to request an API key at the tmdb site, it should only take you a few minutes.
If you want I can do a pull request to fix the tmdb in the code but I think you (as the author of the addon) should request the api key yourself.
word. thanks for the quick turnaround & will test out

Edit: Love. What I think is interesting but haven't figured out is how Flix2Kodi gets sound while ChromeLauncher doesn't and Chromium requires a change to the code to fix.

(Using OpenElec, Isengard, Flix2Kodi over ChromeLauncher over Chromium plugin)
Disclaimer: I write code for a living. I'm not a Kodi dev. I make changes to it on my system when something breaks or as I see fit and test them thoroughly, and don't recommend any user blindly apply my hacks but encourage people to use the info I post if it helps them in any way.
Working fine again, thanks a lot logi85, your work is very much appreciated.
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8