[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
An update to my previous post: I found out what causes the issue:
There are a couple of shows in my library, that I watched either through DVD/Bluray, or on liveTV, and I added them to my library through flix2movie in order to finish the remaining seasons I have not seen yet. So, I went into my library, and marked all seasons I have already watched as "watched", and all the seasons/episodes I have not seen yet as "unwatched". However, everytime I start watching something through flix2movie, the app synces the watchlist from the Netflix server, and marks the already watched items as "unwatched", because they are not marked as "watched" on the Netflix servers (which is true, because I have not watched them on Netflix, but on DVD/Bluray/LiveTV). I tested it. Everything that appears here (https://www.netflix.com/WiViewingActivity) will be marked at watched, and everything that does not appear there will be marked as unwatched... whatever I previously set it to. This is very annoying, because my "next episode" widget now shows these episodes (S01E1) as the next one to watch, although I have already seen it (just not on Netflix).

The flix2kodi addon basically overrides whatever watched status I manually set in my library, and syncs it with the one on the Netflix servers, and every time I have to go through all my 20 TV shows to figure out again, what I have already seen and what not.

Is there any way to make this an option ("sync watched status from Netflix servers") in the addon settings, so that it can be deactivated?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - by dorf - 2016-03-16, 16:02
No access to TV show data - by seriousjohn - 2016-11-03, 19:01
Flix2kodi <crashed> - by Garri - 2016-01-08, 19:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8