• 40(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2016-04-23, 17:33)mzup Wrote: I looked in that folder and profiles.py was not there. It was under resources. I edited that one but it did not work.

Same here...

With that change, it didn't even load the addon, i had to change it back to profile = {'name': item['firstName'], 'token': item['guid'], 'is_kid': item['experience'] == 'jfk'}
Also same here:

Can't login to Netflix from within Flix2Kodi anymore (gives me a script failure), and also the file profiles.py doesn't exist in the mentioned folder.

Please fix the Netflix login, P L E A S E !
Hi guys,

sorry but I'm really busy.

I'll check the login-problem now.
(2016-04-25, 19:20)logi85 Wrote: Hi guys,

sorry but I'm really busy.

I'll check the login-problem now.

Thanks! I tried to solve it myself but I couldn't get the login post working, it keeps returning to the login page as far as I can tell.
yes there is an api change... but reading profiles would work with old code if I find the change
I mate, hope everything is fine! I wait for your fix.
Peppe
lol - this is coding-comedy. they changed the value of "flow" at login-post from "websiteSignup" to "websiteSignUp" SmileSmile
never thought this would fix the problem - but it was the cause.

so, just update (to 0.6.1), and it should work again (yes, with daily login-error, I know)
(2016-04-25, 19:44)logi85 Wrote: lol - this is coding-comedy. they changed the value of "flow" at login-post from "websiteSignup" to "websiteSignUp" SmileSmile
never thought this would fix the problem - but it was the cause.

so, just update (to 0.6.1), and it should work again (yes, with daily login-error, I know)

This is I call a smart guy! Very thanks Logi85, the users from Brazil will be happy to receive these good news. Rofl
(2016-04-09, 19:03)lja2014 Wrote:
(2016-03-15, 21:56)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2016-03-15, 14:31)horstepipe Wrote: is there a way to fix the "Flix2Kodi just crashed" message on every Kodi startup? After refreshing the login it works.

I submitted a patch to logi85 for that. This same patch will also fix the artwork.
Will be included soon

@logi85

Any indication when this will be fixed?

@logi85

Thanks for the update. However still getting crash message as above.
(2016-04-25, 20:56)lja2014 Wrote:
(2016-04-09, 19:03)lja2014 Wrote:
(2016-03-15, 21:56)marcelveldt Wrote: I submitted a patch to logi85 for that. This same patch will also fix the artwork.
Will be included soon

@logi85

Any indication when this will be fixed?

@logi85

Thanks for the update. However still getting crash message as above.

every time? or ~once a day?
once a day is a known bug. if every time you should provide logfiles.
just uploaded v0.6.2

added changes in french translation and the possibility to disable viewstate-update(settings).

Some answers:

- My-List: At my locale it is also under videos and series, not only under the dynamic-lists. the reason why it sometimes appear in dynamic lists is that netflix somethimes add my-list to dynamic lists (like at the page, same source)

- redbiscuit: please have a look on chromelauncher I think this is what you're looking for

- Zexon83: Please look at first page (- Custom scripts) you could add a custom launch_browser-script

- tocinillo: it would be great if you perhaps could add your change(s) by creating a pull request @github. however you should add a check of the navsounds-state before enabling them again (like the other options flix2kodi disables at playback). please add the check too

- jjsr1980: please try newest version and perhaps add logfiles

all others: please try to help each other cause I don't have the time to support everyone...
also it would be great if more user creating pull-requests at github. everyone (with python knowledge) could help making flix2kodi better!
Thanks for fixing the most recent login failures, as they just struck me last night.

Here's a suggestion to ease the pain associated with the daily-login-crash-bug:

Code:
Count consecutive login-failures, clearing to 0 on success.
If count = 1,
  skip notification and automatically retry
  remember and reuse the previous currently-watching value
  if successful,
    proceed to the originally selected destination
  else
    proceed to the current default behavior (notify and prompt)
end

Of course if a real fix is impending, then don't waste time on this workaround!

Thanks again. The family is very happy to have a working Netflix again after the demise of NetfliXBMC.
-- Steve

"I just wanted a media center, not a hobby!"

HW: CPU - Intel Core i3-4130T, RAM - 4GB, Storage: 640GB, TV Tuner - HDHomeRun Connect x3
SW: OS - LibreELEC, Media Center - Kodi 18.5, Skin - Amber, PVR - TVHeadend
Awesome work logi!
Hey
should the watched state transfer to Kodi database work?
I add, scrape and rename all my flix2kodi stuff to Kodi database.
After watching an episode with Chrome, unfortunately the episode is not marked as watched in Kodi.

If that's not possible because I rename the strm files, I have another concern:
Chrome starts directly in fullscreeen and I can't figure out how to disable it or how to activate plugin in this (kiosk?) mode. Because there is a Chrome plugin called "Traktflix" which syncs the watched state to Trakt.tv.

So if it's not possible for me to get the watched state on common way I'd like to achieve it with the Trakt plugin
updated italian language (link) with string 13004, i think it's the only string you added.
Peppe
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8