• 41(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
Here in archlinux is not working. I have tried to install python-crypto, python-cryptography and a also a manual compiled pycripto, but I always receive the same error:

Code:
07:41:22 T:140420984239872   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named Crypto.Cipher
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/audiolinux/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                from resources import general
                                              File "/home/audiolinux/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/general.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                import add
                                              File "/home/audiolinux/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/add.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                from resources import library
                                              File "/home/audiolinux/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/library.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                import get
                                              File "/home/audiolinux/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/get.py", line 17, in <module>
                                                from resources import connect, video_parser
                                              File "/home/audiolinux/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/connect.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                from resources import chrome_cookie
                                              File "/home/audiolinux/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/chrome_cookie.py", line 23, in <module>
                                                from Crypto.Cipher import AES
                                            ImportError: No module named Crypto.Cipher
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
07:41:22 T:140421922289728   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/
07:41:22 T:140421922289728   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/) failed
Unfortunately I had to deactivate the Addon. It says every 10 seconds it crashed even if iam not in netflix
Do not know how I missed this! After Netflixbmc stopped work was using*flixbmc client app from phone, that stopped working, and in my quest to keep the family happy found this. Working well on Linux Mint with Jarvis. Had to login to Netflix when the browser opened but hopefully it will save the login and will not have to do it each time. Thanks!
I'm having problems starting the add-on. When i start it, i just have a error notification saying to see the log. Using kodi 16.1 on Ubuntu 16.4.

See my log : http://xbmclogs.com/punsoidui

- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named Crypto.Cipher
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/antisn/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 10, in <module>
from resources import general
File "/home/antisn/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/general.py", line 7, in <module>
import add
File "/home/antisn/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/add.py", line 10, in <module>
from resources import library
File "/home/antisn/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/library.py", line 9, in <module>
import get
File "/home/antisn/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/get.py", line 17, in <module>
from resources import connect, video_parser
File "/home/antisn/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/connect.py", line 15, in <module>
from resources import chrome_cookie
File "/home/antisn/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/chrome_cookie.py", line 23, in <module>
from Crypto.Cipher import AES
ImportError: No module named Crypto.Cipher
-->End of Python script error report<--
21:24:03 T:139927825611072 ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/
21:24:03 T:139927825611072 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/) failed
try to desability the option to get fanarts from TMDB in addon settings.
(2016-05-04, 13:51)sagrath Wrote: try to desability the option to get fanarts from TMDB in addon settings.

Did not work. Thanks for your answer though.
Hi guys, first of all I got this addon to work perfectly even though it tends to disconnect quite often (but Netflix does it too, bit less but maybe the problem is not from Flix2kodi), it's the best solution I've found so far!

Really good overhaul navigation, I integrated it to Titan skin with some widgets and the Netflix HUB within the skin, it's perfect!

Indeed, I wonder if it would be possible to launch the videos on the Netflix Metro App rather than in a browser, it looks more neat and could be a great combination with the Netflix Remote Control tool (which is rather buggy to me at the moment but still promising)

Is this in process? Thanks
Hey @logi85

Did you see this thing? I don't know if help, but seems a good thing

https://pyflix2.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Hope its be helpfull
Has this broken again for anyone?
I believe so. yesterday I have receive a addonc rash message right after select my profile. Something has change on Netflix again.
It's broken again, also for me.
Very annoying...
For me broken also...need a fix, please!
Having the addon broken like this made me think about a new functionality... I wonder if it's possible to make a shortcut to disable/enable Flix2Kodi within the main menu submenu.
I ask that because me and my family (my family mostly, they can't handle settings well) don't want to go in Settings->Add-ons... everytime something goes wrong, having a shortcut to disable it would be great!

Not only in case it's broken, but as I totally integrated Flix2Kodi in my Kodi and it tends to have troubles logging in sometimes (with random notifications who tends to be annoying), I'd like the possibility to disable it quickly Smile
Now that is broken I just disabled it waiting for a fix

Another thing, if I chose to get cover and Fanart images from TMDb even before Flix2Kodi went broke I couldn't log-in at all, something might be wrong in there too (indeed it's not the most important right now as the add-on doesn't work at all anymore)

Thanks!
It is broken for me too. But strangely I'm able to play the videos I added to my libraries.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8