• 43(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
Nice, it works really nice!
Can I hope for Inputstream support in future Updates? Smile
Someone has a commit for the infolabels on Github of Logi85.

If i know how to manual apply this commits, but I really don't know..

Someone know how to apply? Because it's very good.
(2016-05-09, 22:36)sagrath Wrote: Someone has a commit for the infolabels on Github of Logi85.

If i know how to manual apply this commits, but I really don't know..

Someone know how to apply? Because it's very good.

Just wait untill logi85 has merged the pull request.
hi guys, i have a question about how you use/manage the add to library feature.
- if i add a tv show with x seasons the whole seasons are added. that's ok!
- if i add, of x seasons, just one season it adds all the seasons. that's strange!
- if netflix releases a new episode of last season available of x seasons, this new episode is not added and i can't add it manually. and if i have removed my watched episods i have re-add alla seasons again and then remove what i dont' want manually.
what do you think about this?
Peppe
logi85 was last seen here almost two weeks ago. Has the pull request been acknowledged at all? Would a private message be in order?
-- Steve

"I just wanted a media center, not a hobby!"

HW: CPU - Intel Core i3-4130T, RAM - 4GB, Storage: 640GB, TV Tuner - HDHomeRun Connect x3
SW: OS - LibreELEC, Media Center - Kodi 18.5, Skin - Amber, PVR - TVHeadend
Yes.. logi85 seem to be very accupied.
The addon it's very good, and the changes made by marcelveldt it's a piece for cake to the addon.
Unfortunally, we have to wait to logi85 merge the pull request on github.

I
hey
i hope you can help me Sad

i instal it like the descreption and i can log in. I can in my account I einloggen.Sobald on my list go, crash everything
Try this zip

http://files.fkmclane.net/kodi/plugin.vi...-0.6.2.zip
thanks it works Smile
Which browser should I use , so it can play it in Kodi ?
As Chrome he ever play the videos . For the other browsers it loads just the screen
hi guys, I'm back ;-) will release a new version in a few minutes!
(2016-05-11, 21:04)logi85 Wrote: hi guys, I'm back ;-) will release a new version in a few minutes!

Glad to hear you're back, we were getting worried Wink

Can you include the PR for the infolabel stuff in the next update, that would be really great.
This way some people can test the artwork fixes.
Can I play netflix videos in 1080p in Kodi via this addon?

Thanx
okay good news, just uploaded version 0.6.3!

changes like everytime on first page.
Thx to badcrc and fkmclane! great work and nice to see other also working on flix2kodi!

I also added the requested auto-relogin-feature on crash. Think it is nice! Every day I had to click try relogin.
If it now crashes, it will automatically try to relogin and retry last activity. so you'll only see the login-notifications. only if this also fails the old popup will appear.
Flix2Kodi secret-tip: disable "Show profile selection on each start" if you don't need, so you have nothing to do on crash.

Especially the super-browse feature is nice!

and marcel, I'll try to check your changes now. It would be great if you'll do a rebase and check if it works before I'll merge cause we have merge-conflicts currenty. Just give me a short feedback if it's rebased.

greetings from germany, logi85!
Thank you Wink
(2016-05-11, 21:16)logi85 Wrote: and marcel, I'll try to check your changes now. It would be great if you'll do a rebase and check if it works before I'll merge cause we have merge-conflicts currenty. Just give me a short feedback if it's rebased.

Done Big Grin
  • 43(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8