• 44(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
Ok, time for some replys:

@sblack55: your relogin-retry-idea after crash is integrated. thx!
@horstepipe: yes it works, but only if the .strm files will not be renamed. At last .V122212V.strm is required at the end of filename. perhaps you could modify the scraper not to cut this away. about chrome: search for custom launchscript in this thread. you could pass other parameters to chrome if needed. perhaps also which plugin needs to be enabled. you have to look at chrome doc.
@peppe_sr: thx for language-update again.
about Crypto.Cipher problem: check first page, faq. python-crypto needs to pe installed. don't know if there is a package for distrubution X,Y or Z, just search in Package-Manager or docs.
@Metro-app (Moukrea): if you or some other could provide a working cmd-file which launches the app and starts the video, I could integrate. I personally don't use Windows so I don't know how to launch.
@inputstream: I hope someone can find a solution, since I think it would be a lot of work (and time). Please have also a look on https://github.com/logi85/plugin.video.f.../issues/43
@Semela: depending on the used browser/app. There exists a netflix-page on which is listed which browsers supports which solutions.
whoop, just uploaded 0.6.4!

Integrated tmdb-fix (redesign) by marcelveldt, big thx to him!
so you could enable tmdb-option again in settings.
perhaps, you need to restart kodi after installation.

have a lot of fun!
thanks for the update it "worrks" Smile i can see movie with Google Chrome Browser.
But I can not control or stop.
If I take the IE, then I fullscreen. But I can control nothing. Once I make the FIlm from crashes Kodi.

Pleas help me ;(
I think someone who uses also windows could help you.
you could also try to use kore (kodi-android-remote). it has been tested by me with IE and Chrome.
good luck!
@Xenoxia you can use eventghost, i wrote something somewhere here in the topic...
but i can control pause end back to kodi without problems.
i mapped two buttons on my remote one to pause the video is playing on IE but with Chrome should be the same.
the spacebar to pause and unpause the video and a combo "alt+f4 + recall kodi.exe" to close dei IE and pun on focus kodi.
i'm pretty satisfied about this don't need more commands.
Peppe.
@logi85 hey thanks for the great plugin. I got it setup in lubuntu, and it works. Problem is there is no escape button or a way to close the webbrowser. Also when I log out and switch to KODI it kind of works as well, problem there is it doesn't resize the window properly.
(2016-05-12, 22:52)Exist2Resist Wrote: @logi85 hey thanks for the great plugin. I got it setup in lubuntu, and it works. Problem is there is no escape button or a way to close the webbrowser. Also when I log out and switch to KODI it kind of works as well, problem there is it doesn't resize the window properly.

hey, try kore
i use kore and yatse. and nothing. Kodi plays on IE and then works nothing.
i can only change the Subtitel <.<

I need for evenghost a eventghost? Or is the receiver in the TV ?
Maybe I don't understand the question.. Eventghos is software to map buttons of a remote connected to your PC. Search in the forum how to use it with kodi
What do I connect the remote to the PC ? I've only the remote control of my TV . About I used indeed KODI
(2016-05-13, 10:10)Xenoxia Wrote: What do I connect the remote to the PC ? I've only the remote control of my TV . About I used indeed KODI

You can also get Flirc
That will allow you to map any keyboard command to any IR remote
https://flirc.tv/flirc-usb
(2016-05-13, 11:29)lifeisfun Wrote:
(2016-05-13, 10:10)Xenoxia Wrote: What do I connect the remote to the PC ? I've only the remote control of my TV . About I used indeed KODI

You can also get Flirc
That will allow you to map any keyboard command to any IR remote
https://flirc.tv/flirc-usb

Thanks! That's the answer I wanted Big Grin

Is it not possible with Yatse / Kore ? :O
at my last tests before 1-2months, it worked with IE and yatse/kore. tested with both... but I'm no windows-guy ;-)
mh very strange but thanks for the info Smile
Hi!

I still get error when trying to browse or search anything. It just goes back into loging in and eventually I get "flix2kodi has encountered an error".
I use 15.2 with Debian 8, the system is up to date otherwise. Have deleted all cache files (even manually) and reinstalled the plugin from scratch with no avail.

http://pastebin.com/hLh7WeqG < error log.

Thanks
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8