[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
Hey there, I'm back again Smile

So I managed to fix the issue with the text showing up all messed up. Apparently it was something in Kodi 15.2 because once I updated to 16.x the problem simply vanished! But now I have a second question:

I am running Kodi on Ubuntu 16.04 and everything is working except for one thing: I can't operate the window (pause, rewind, forward, exit) unless I have a keyboard attached to it. I use a PS3 controller to do everything so it would be awesome if I could simply use the controller instead. At the very least, I'd like the option to close the window with a single PS3 button. The launchbrowser script which was mentioned in one of the earlier posts doesnt seem to exist in my build and quite frankly I don't understand what is happening in it.

I don't mind figuring out some stuff by myself, but with the sheer number of pages it is starting to become a bit overwhelming to determine what is useful for me and what isn't. So if anyone could help me out - even if only by providing some pointers on where to start looking - I'd be very grateful Smile Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - by frax - 2016-07-15, 21:25
No access to TV show data - by seriousjohn - 2016-11-03, 19:01
Flix2kodi <crashed> - by Garri - 2016-01-08, 19:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8