• 50(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2016-08-01, 08:48)Ipaddle Wrote:
(2016-08-01, 00:27)nickr Wrote:
(2016-07-31, 09:12)nickr Wrote: The next part (remote control) looks dependent on getting an xdotool addon compiled for libreelec.
compiling libreelec now then hopefully should be able to compile and xdotool addon for LE and get this baby on the road.
So xdotool will evt. be a part of the next LibreELEC release?

I'm still on OpenELEC at the moment but I have been using the Chromium Remote Control for a while and it works great for me! Smile
Download it here
www.dropbox.com/s/i9omugmnocn5l51/script.chromium_remotecontrol.1.5.zip?dl=0 (in the addon I set "No Addon" to 1)
I fount it in this thread
http://openelec.tv/forum/128-addons/7759...azon-prime

Hope this helps!
Has anybody else lost the ability to search netflix? I've tried on my OpenElec box and my PC and any search just returns an empty search box... it is has also been poping up the profile chooser a lot, not sure if that is related.

Here is my log (xbmclogs and pastbin seem to be acting up this morning!)
(2016-08-01, 16:51)loki131 Wrote: Has anybody else lost the ability to search netflix? I've tried on my OpenElec box and my PC and any search just returns an empty search box... it is has also been poping up the profile chooser a lot, not sure if that is related.

+1

Me too.
Quote:Hi Logi85

This is a Feature request.

How about to add a option to download ALL My List?

This way, we can keep all movies and tv shows on our kodi´s library.
We press C to open context menu on My List, and choose "download to my Library"

Another option would be "update My list"
This way, if some movie o tv show are not anymore in My List, it will be deleted.

Thanks
I don't think Netflix's T&C allow you to download and keep the video do they?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I'll not support download since flix2kodi only opens a browser/app with a videoid. However I'm sure this would violate netflix AGBs / T&Cs
Hi guys and girls, I need some javascript-support since my java-script is bad.

I've installed Netflix windows 10 app and try to find a way to call it from flix2kodi.
It uses some microsoft javascript api i don't (want to) understand.
However, if you're firm with javascript and perhaps also with windows app development:
1. please install netflix-app
2. check C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\XXXX.Netflix_6XXXXXX\
3. check obj\bundle.js
4. tell me, what I could pass to onProtocolActivation()

you could test with Windows-Key+R netflix: HuhHuh
just checked, broken in current release. created issue on github to fix.

(2016-08-01, 19:18)sagrath Wrote:
(2016-08-01, 16:51)loki131 Wrote: Has anybody else lost the ability to search netflix? I've tried on my OpenElec box and my PC and any search just returns an empty search box... it is has also been poping up the profile chooser a lot, not sure if that is related.

+1

Me too.
(2016-08-01, 22:49)logi85 Wrote: I'll not support download since flix2kodi only opens a browser/app with a videoid. However I'm sure this would violate netflix AGBs / T&Cs

Huh
But, i mean download a .STRM file, like already is done... not the video itself
Huh
Thanks for clarifying.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-08-02, 01:33)nickr Wrote: Thanks for clarifying.

Wink
So.. it's possible?

I ask for this feature, because i have a 50+ itens in My List, and add one by one is a pain. And with this feature, we can use widgets on home screen (I use Aeon MQ skin).

Thanks
(2016-08-02, 04:00)sagrath Wrote:

Wink
So.. it's possible?

I ask for this feature, because i have a 50+ itens in My List, and add one by one is a pain. And with this feature, we can use widgets on home screen (I use Aeon MQ skin).

Thanks

maybe i don't understand well the point.
i have already a shortcut to my list as submenu that seems work fine. same shortcut, add all available in kodi, is usable in bello the skin i'm using as widget.
only little problem i found, but really little problem, is the time to chache it new items each time i add something.
Hi guys, I think I misunderstood. You want to put all items from my-list to library (like a batch mode) instread of every single item?
I thought you want to download the movies from netflix.
A batch mode would be possible.

Please create an issue on github so I'll add this function in further releases.
Tongue 
i like your avatar
(2016-08-02, 09:16)peppe_sr Wrote:
(2016-08-02, 04:00)sagrath Wrote:

Wink
So.. it's possible?

Thanks

maybe i don't understand well the point.
i have already a shortcut to my list as submenu that seems work fine. same shortcut, add all available in kodi, is usable in bello the skin i'm using as widget.
only little problem i found, but really little problem, is the time to chache it new items each time i add something.

Yes! I have the same problem, so I think in this feature just to avoid the time to cache the itens.

(2016-08-02, 15:16)logi85 Wrote: Hi guys, I think I misunderstood. You want to put all items from my-list to library (like a batch mode) instread of every single item?
I thought you want to download the movies from netflix.
A batch mode would be possible.

Please create an issue on github so I'll add this function in further releases.

Ok.. I'll create an issue about this. Thanks for your hard work.
Hi,

I'm still at instalation point. Sorry, but I'm new to Kodi
I've updated Kodi and almost worked.

When trying to install the flix2kodi add on: I'm now getting a "The dependency on xbmc.python 2.0.0 could not be met"

I saw in github that flix2Kodi uses 2.1.0? So I'm assuming my kodi needs a to upgrade its python?

thanks again
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8