• 51(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2016-08-02, 21:33)pepepapa82 Wrote: Hi,

I'm still at instalation point. Sorry, but I'm new to Kodi
I've updated Kodi and almost worked.

When trying to install the flix2kodi add on: I'm now getting a "The dependency on xbmc.python 2.0.0 could not be met"

I saw in github that flix2Kodi uses 2.1.0? So I'm assuming my kodi needs a to upgrade its python?

thanks again

I'm pretty sure Kodi ships with Python 2.7 (I could be wrong though). Please upload a debug_log (wiki) to pastebin.com or similar site and post a link to it here.
Kodi Nexus on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Nexus on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: NEWSnet | NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
xbmc.python is the Kodi API and we run Python 2.7.x
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I'm having the same problem with dependence's not being met on a fresh install of libreelec v7.0.2 .
Hi all, thanks for the answers! Ok, I've managed to do one more step.

Uninstalling kodi and reinstalling it, solved the dependency issue.
Now i can install Flix2Kodi *but* I can't access the content.

I've entered usr/password, but when i try to see movies or tv shows folders, it tries to log in / select the viewing user and it thorws an error

Here's the log: http://pastebin.com/WYN5YCZ4

I can't really understand much, but, it seems "root_list_id not found in cookies!" is the issue.
(2016-08-01, 22:53)logi85 Wrote: Hi guys and girls, I need some javascript-support since my java-script is bad.

I've installed Netflix windows 10 app and try to find a way to call it from flix2kodi.
It uses some microsoft javascript api i don't (want to) understand.
However, if you're firm with javascript and perhaps also with windows app development:
1. please install netflix-app
2. check C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\XXXX.Netflix_6XXXXXX\
3. check obj\bundle.js
4. tell me, what I could pass to onProtocolActivation()

you could test with Windows-Key+R netflix: HuhHuh

I have Windows 10. If nobody tests until tomorrow, I'll test it saturday. logi85, there's an app which allows you to use your remote control on Netflix for Windows 10 app.
This one: sticky-ux.com/apps/NetflixRemoteController
Maybe you can integrate both.
I'm on the latest version and am getting this issue:

22:23:01 T:2692 ERROR: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\marchaos\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 85, in <module>
handle_request()
File "C:\Users\marchaos\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 37, in handle_request
general.main(video_type)
File "C:\Users\marchaos\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\general.py", line 49, in main
root_list = lolomos.get_root_list()
File "C:\Users\marchaos\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\path_evaluator\types\lolomos.py", line 40, in get_root_list
return get_root_list_id_from_cookie()
File "C:\Users\marchaos\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\path_evaluator\__init__.py", line 68, in get_root_list_id_from_cookie
raise ValueError('root_list_id not found in cookies!')
ValueError: root_list_id not found in cookies!
"latest" is not a version.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
What if you set Flix2Kodi to open Netflix video by using Netflix directly? Right now it access Chrome and then it takes you to Netflix. What if it opens directly on Netflix? It would be faster, I guess.
What do you mean "directly on netflix"?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2016-08-05, 01:41)gabsaoleo Wrote: What if you set Flix2Kodi to open Netflix video by using Netflix directly? Right now it access Chrome and then it takes you to Netflix. What if it opens directly on Netflix? It would be faster, I guess.

You mean like an app? (eg. iPad etc.).

There is no Netflix app for Linux, is there?
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
Hmm, yes, there's no Netflix app for linux but there's one for android. And I think that maybe you can add an option to let netflix app parse www.netflix.com/watchxxxx links because I've seen on a website that it might work.
What I'm saying that when I set Flix2Kodi to open android browser, it uses Chrome and then Chrome takes you to netflix. Maybe your app could take the user directly to Netflix and when we press BACK it takes you back to Kodi.
Thanks for all the hard work on this!

Trying this out on my Shield Android TV, but I'm running into an issue: browsing works fine, and Kodi opens Chrome as it's supposed to, with the URL https://www.netflix.com/watch/xyz, but for some reason, Netflix redirects to the same URL, but with ?preventIntent=true at the end, which (I guess) causes the Netflix app to not open. Has anyone else run into this and found a solution?
(2016-08-05, 00:32)daruda Wrote: I'm on the latest version and am getting this issue:

22:23:01 T:2692 ERROR: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\marchaos\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 85, in <module>
handle_request()
File "C:\Users\marchaos\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 37, in handle_request
general.main(video_type)
File "C:\Users\marchaos\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\general.py", line 49, in main
root_list = lolomos.get_root_list()
File "C:\Users\marchaos\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\path_evaluator\types\lolomos.py", line 40, in get_root_list
return get_root_list_id_from_cookie()
File "C:\Users\marchaos\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\path_evaluator\__init__.py", line 68, in get_root_list_id_from_cookie
raise ValueError('root_list_id not found in cookies!')
ValueError: root_list_id not found in cookies!

I've seen this as well. Same issue that pepepapa82 is seeing.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure how I got rid of it. But it did eventually disappear after me futzing around - reinstalling addon, trying different profiles, ...

Do you folks have more than one profile? I do, and I'm wondering if that has something to do with it.
(2016-08-01, 22:53)logi85 Wrote: Hi guys and girls, I need some javascript-support since my java-script is bad.

I've installed Netflix windows 10 app and try to find a way to call it from flix2kodi.
It uses some microsoft javascript api i don't (want to) understand.
However, if you're firm with javascript and perhaps also with windows app development:
1. please install netflix-app
2. check C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\XXXX.Netflix_6XXXXXX\
3. check obj\bundle.js
4. tell me, what I could pass to onProtocolActivation()

you could test with Windows-Key+R netflix: HuhHuh

making this work would be amazing because of the 5.1 sound. Especially because it seems to be quite hopeless to make it work with the new inputstream addons integrated in Kodi 17.
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8