[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2016-08-17, 23:50)jbr439 Wrote:
(2016-08-17, 18:41)hegg Wrote: Actually not working for me.
Getting an error while fetching movies oder series.

See attached log please --> http://paste.ubuntu.com/23065122/

Can someone help me with this issue?

Myself and at least 2 others have seen this part of your error log:

Code:
18:38:38 T:140568452372224   ERROR: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 85, in <module>
                                                handle_request()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 37, in handle_request
                                                general.main(video_type)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/general.py", line 49, in main
                                                root_list = lolomos.get_root_list()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/path_evaluator/types/lolomos.py", line 40, in get_root_list
                                                return get_root_list_id_from_cookie()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/path_evaluator/__init__.py", line 68, in get_root_list_id_from_cookie
                                                raise ValueError('root_list_id not found in cookies!')
                                            ValueError: root_list_id not found in cookies!

So, it's not an uncommon problem. Figuring out what triggers it, and how to get rid of it, is another story.

Ok, so I finally sat down last night and tried to debug this. I'm fairly unfamiliar with the code so I had to make a few guesses. If you take a look at http://paste.ubuntu.com/23065122/ you'll see another error: 'OperationalError: near "cookies": syntax error' which is caused by malformed SQL. Easy enough to fix but what I didn't understand is the 'add_videos_to_directory'. It has an optional parameter 'page = None' but the last line of that method has 'page + 1' which also throws an error.

I'll submit a pull request later today to fix those errors (which fixed the 'root_list_id' for me) and hope that the author is able to provide some insight. There are still some wonky things like 403 errors that just go away with a few attempts but I'll need some help debugging those.

P.S. For those reading this that are testing the unstable / nightly builds, there is a missing dependency of the chrome launcher due to superrepo not being updated yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - by seanfarley - 2016-08-24, 23:32
No access to TV show data - by seriousjohn - 2016-11-03, 19:01
Flix2kodi <crashed> - by Garri - 2016-01-08, 19:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8