• 53(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2016-08-23, 10:07)marv_el Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 09:48)Ipaddle Wrote:
(2016-08-23, 09:02)marv_el Wrote: chromium remote control is still working on LibreElec.

Just to be clear. Chromium Remote Control means to control the Netflix add-on with remote just like KODI? Just updated to the newest Chromium update. 7.1.0.3. Nothing changed though. I still need a keyboard to control Netflix (within chromium).

i was refering to my addon "chromium remote control" (linux only!) to control netflix with a remote, which can be found here http://openelec.tv/forum/128-addons/7759...azon-prime (Pt. 2).
it's an older thread, but i still works for me with openelec / libreelec.

Yes, it works. Really great. Thanks.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
(2016-08-17, 23:50)jbr439 Wrote:
(2016-08-17, 18:41)hegg Wrote: Actually not working for me.
Getting an error while fetching movies oder series.

See attached log please --> http://paste.ubuntu.com/23065122/

Can someone help me with this issue?

Myself and at least 2 others have seen this part of your error log:

Code:
18:38:38 T:140568452372224   ERROR: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 85, in <module>
                                                handle_request()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 37, in handle_request
                                                general.main(video_type)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/general.py", line 49, in main
                                                root_list = lolomos.get_root_list()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/path_evaluator/types/lolomos.py", line 40, in get_root_list
                                                return get_root_list_id_from_cookie()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/path_evaluator/__init__.py", line 68, in get_root_list_id_from_cookie
                                                raise ValueError('root_list_id not found in cookies!')
                                            ValueError: root_list_id not found in cookies!

So, it's not an uncommon problem. Figuring out what triggers it, and how to get rid of it, is another story.

Ok, so I finally sat down last night and tried to debug this. I'm fairly unfamiliar with the code so I had to make a few guesses. If you take a look at http://paste.ubuntu.com/23065122/ you'll see another error: 'OperationalError: near "cookies": syntax error' which is caused by malformed SQL. Easy enough to fix but what I didn't understand is the 'add_videos_to_directory'. It has an optional parameter 'page = None' but the last line of that method has 'page + 1' which also throws an error.

I'll submit a pull request later today to fix those errors (which fixed the 'root_list_id' for me) and hope that the author is able to provide some insight. There are still some wonky things like 403 errors that just go away with a few attempts but I'll need some help debugging those.

P.S. For those reading this that are testing the unstable / nightly builds, there is a missing dependency of the chrome launcher due to superrepo not being updated yet.
(2016-08-12, 01:37)filemoon Wrote: Hi.

I'm using LibreElec (7.90.004) + latest version of Fix2Kodi (0.6.5).

When I'm trying to change/select profile (Who's watching?) list is all empty (this works before but not now) - plugin reinstalled but is still same.

I'm experiencing the same problem. Using Archlinux.
(2016-08-24, 23:32)seanfarley Wrote:
(2016-08-17, 23:50)jbr439 Wrote:
(2016-08-17, 18:41)hegg Wrote: Actually not working for me.
Getting an error while fetching movies oder series.

See attached log please --> http://paste.ubuntu.com/23065122/

Can someone help me with this issue?

Myself and at least 2 others have seen this part of your error log:

Code:
18:38:38 T:140568452372224   ERROR: [plugin.video.flix2kodi] Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 85, in <module>
                                                handle_request()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/addon.py", line 37, in handle_request
                                                general.main(video_type)
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/general.py", line 49, in main
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/path_evaluator/types/lolomos.py", line 40, in get_root_list
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/path_evaluator/__init__.py", line 68, in get_root_list_id_from_cookie

So, it's not an uncommon problem. Figuring out what triggers it, and how to get rid of it, is another story.

Ok, so I finally sat down last night and tried to debug this. I'm fairly unfamiliar with the code so I had to make a few guesses. If you take a look at http://paste.ubuntu.com/23065122/ you'll see another error: 'OperationalError: near "cookies": syntax error' which is caused by malformed SQL. Easy enough to fix but what I didn't understand is the 'add_videos_to_directory'. It has an optional parameter 'page = None' but the last line of that method has 'page + 1' which also throws an error.

I'll submit a pull request later today to fix those errors (which fixed the 'root_list_id' for me) and hope that the author is able to provide some insight. There are still some wonky things like 403 errors that just go away with a few attempts but I'll need some help debugging those.

P.S. For those reading this that are testing the unstable / nightly builds, there is a missing dependency of the chrome launcher due to superrepo not being updated yet.

So how did you fix this? I can't get around it no matter what I've tried. I can play a few shows that I have in Favorites, but I can't go into the addon to browse anything, or add other shows to favorites...just crashes on most everything I do. I did try addon.py changes from your section of repo.

Still can't load my list or really much else but get it to login, and see viewing activity, crashes on most everything else.
(2016-08-30, 18:01)thejaffe Wrote:
(2016-08-24, 23:32)seanfarley Wrote: Ok, so I finally sat down last night and tried to debug this. I'm fairly unfamiliar with the code so I had to make a few guesses. If you take a look at http://paste.ubuntu.com/23065122/ you'll see another error: 'OperationalError: near "cookies": syntax error' which is caused by malformed SQL. Easy enough to fix but what I didn't understand is the 'add_videos_to_directory'. It has an optional parameter 'page = None' but the last line of that method has 'page + 1' which also throws an error.

So how did you fix this? I can't get around it no matter what I've tried. I can play a few shows that I have in Favorites, but I can't go into the addon to browse anything, or add other shows to favorites...just crashes on most everything I do. I did try addon.py changes from your section of repo.

Still can't load my list or really much else but get it to login, and see viewing activity, crashes on most everything else.

Huh. I only tested the 'recently viewed' category. You are absolutely right and I have no idea. My only guess is that while I silence the warning (by checking for None) I subtly changed the behavior. At this point, I'll need input from the plugin author :-(
Awesome Netflix app that actually works as intended! A bit late to the party though... I'm using IE Explorer now with the app, but has anyone figured out how to launch Firefox instead? Otherwise, is there a way I can play Netflix videos inside of Kodi instead of it launching a browser?
There is no way at present to play without a browser, because of the DRM.

Isn't there a setting to control which browser to start? Look in the addon settings.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks for th reply nickr. I have another issue that you or someone may be able to know a solution to. I am not seeing all my saved movies and TV shows in My List. I've tried logging in/out and resetting the addon and it still doesn't show all my saved entries.
Not sure, I don't use Netflix that much, so haven't struck this.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I fixed it by removing and re-adding my content in Netflix, and then refreshing my library in Flix2Kodi.
I have another issue before I can get the addon fully working properly. I get an error when trying to use Super Browse in Flix2Kodi, and I am unable to use it. Here's a Kodi error log that may help solve this issue; I included to error log entries because if they were connected.

PHP Code:
15:30:32 T:4964   ERROR: [plugin.video.flix2kodiError setting Chrome-CookieTraceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\level\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\chrome_cookie.py"line 129in set_netflix_cookies
                                                conn 
connect()

File "C:\Users\level\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\chrome_cookie.py"line 117in connect
                                                raise ValueError
('Cannot find cookie-file in: '+db_path)

ValueErrorCannot find cookie-file inC:\Users\level\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cookies
:30:34 T:4964   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>

Error Contents: (2'No such file or directory'u'.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/data/superbrowse_categories.json')

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\level\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py"line 91in <module>

handle_request()

File "C:\Users\level\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py"line 79in handle_request

list.superbrowse()

File "C:\Users\level\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\list.py"line 196in superbrowse
                                                with open
(".kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/data/superbrowse_categories.json") as categories_file:

IOError: (2'No such file or directory'u'.kodi/addons/plugin.video.flix2kodi/resources/data/superbrowse_categories.json')
                                            -->
End of Python script error report<-- 
MULTI-USER Account in Netflix

If you have a multiple user, in netflix, too many time Flix2Kodi asks you which user you want to select (sometimes asking the user again and again and again becoming very annoying).

Can be possible to select a user that flix2kodi will always use to login, to avoid that it will ask again and again the user to login.

In the setup there is the option of single user: flix2kodi will login to the main user of the netflix account.
But if you are not the main user, it will be nice to tell flix2kodi which is the user it has always to use.

Thanks for any feedback or idea...
Hey, I somehow managed to make flix2kodi always crashing. Installed it freshly (and severall times reinstalled it) on my Raspberry Pi 3 B with OSMC. (Kodi 16.1)
http://paste.ubuntu.com/23140191/
Have I done something wrong? Whats the problem? I am quite familiar with python - is there a simple fix?
(2016-09-02, 20:55)levelt8t Wrote: I have another issue before I can get the addon fully working properly. I get an error when trying to use Super Browse in Flix2Kodi, and I am unable to use it. Here's a Kodi error log that may help solve this issue; I included to error log entries because if they were connected.

You can't use this addon on a raspberry pi, it lacks the browser support...
(2016-08-23, 07:18)marv_el Wrote:
(2016-08-22, 17:01)snixel Wrote:
(2016-08-17, 23:50)jbr439 Wrote: Myself and at least 2 others have seen this part of your error log:

Code:
                                                handle_request()
                                                general.main(video_type)

I have the same problem, same errors in log.

try to delete the cookies in the addon setting! worked for me.

Hi all
experiencing the same issue randomly ... deleting cache and cookies doesn't make difference ... it is very random. the add-on works just fine 1 minute and doesn't the next ...
has anyone come up with a solution?
i just spent an hour chatting with netflix support just to find it doesn't work properly on Linux or android ...
they suggested to use chromium that it could be more reliable ...
  • 53(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8