• 54(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
hi,

just uploaded version 0.6.6 with (reviewed) changes by sean & kingbrowser, thx!
I don't have the time to read all messages here and to fix every bug, so it's fine to see that you all are helping each other.
Perhaps the bug in deleting cookies fixed by sean or the location-fix by kingbrowser helps you (with cookies). Otherwise I hope that someone other will find the time to supply a bugfix.

thx & greetings
logi85
(2016-09-06, 22:37)logi85 Wrote: just uploaded version 0.6.6 with (reviewed) changes by sean & kingbrowser, thx!
I don't have the time to read all messages here and to fix every bug, so it's fine to see that you all are helping each other.
Perhaps the bug in deleting cookies fixed by sean or the location-fix by kingbrowser helps you (with cookies). Otherwise I hope that someone other will find the time to supply a bugfix

Thanks! From some comments in my pull request, it seems that the cookie problem might be netflix moving towards using localStorage. I'm going to try to investigate that tonight when I get home.
Updated to 0.6.6, but still getting:

Code:
Error Contents: root_list_id not found in cookies!

Just wanted to report my finding. Patiently waiting for a fix.

Thanks.
Just tried to use Flix2Kodi for the first time in a couple of weeks. Received a message noting the add-on had been updated, (now on 0.6.6) but now it's failing to work.

Looking in the error log I'm seeing a lot of HTTP 403 errors. Which I think is Netflix refusing the commands being sent.

Decided to see if I could login to Netflix through a browser. This didn't work initially so I restarted my machine and checked it again - worked OK.

I then tried to login through Flix2Kodi and received the errors again.

Exiting Kodi and trying to login to Netflix direct through the browser I'm now presented with a Netflix site error once more.

Could Flix2Kodi be causing Netflix to block my access requests?
(2016-09-07, 01:12)murph7355 Wrote: Just tried to use Flix2Kodi for the first time in a couple of weeks. Received a message noting the add-on had been updated, (now on 0.6.6) but now it's failing to work.

Looking in the error log I'm seeing a lot of HTTP 403 errors. Which I think is Netflix refusing the commands being sent.

Decided to see if I could login to Netflix through a browser. This didn't work initially so I restarted my machine and checked it again - worked OK.

I then tried to login through Flix2Kodi and received the errors again.

Exiting Kodi and trying to login to Netflix direct through the browser I'm now presented with a Netflix site error once more.

Could Flix2Kodi be causing Netflix to block my access requests?

same issue here... but i still don't see update to 0.6.6
i found that the problem though is not related to Kodi box. i have issue with addon and when i try login to netflix on a different computer or even tablet i am presented with error messages after i try to sign in
Netflix support said they do not support Linux nor browser on android. funny enough their app did not work either until i changed the password. so 1 hour of wasted time with netflix support :-(

but it makes me think the problem is not on the Kodi box, but somehow it leaves a trace on Netflix sign-in. but i am not sure how to invetigate ...but if i can do something per instructions i will be glad to help

thx
(2016-09-07, 20:16)mrfreddy Wrote: but it makes me think the problem is not on the Kodi box, but somehow it leaves a trace on Netflix sign-in. but i am not sure how to invetigate ...but if i can do something per instructions i will be glad to help

thx

Netflix does limit the number of devices you can use at one time. Depending on your subscription, you may only be able to use 1 device at time. The most devices you can use at one time is 4.
Kodi Matrix on Dell Optiplex 980 Lubuntu 22.04 | Kodi Matrix on HTPC Lubuntu 20.04 | My Add-ons | Legacy Repo | Matrix Repo
>>>>> Newest MetalChris Addons: Local Now | Redbox | NEWSnet| NHL Radio | Weather Unlocked
(2016-09-07, 20:16)mrfreddy Wrote: same issue here... but i still don't see update to 0.6.6
i found that the problem though is not related to Kodi box. i have issue with addon and when i try login to netflix on a different computer or even tablet i am presented with error messages after i try to sign in
Netflix support said they do not support Linux nor browser on android. funny enough their app did not work either until i changed the password. so 1 hour of wasted time with netflix support :-(

but it makes me think the problem is not on the Kodi box, but somehow it leaves a trace on Netflix sign-in. but i am not sure how to invetigate ...but if i can do something per instructions i will be glad to help

thx
Waiting a little while and/or restarting the machine I can access Netflix OK via a browser. It only goes awry after trying Flix2Kodi (which itself was working fine a little while ago.).

What I suspect is happening is that the Flix2Kodi processes are making Netflix think I'm logged on multiple times, or perhaps trying to "spam" the connection. So the Netflix side shuts me out for a little while.

But I'm not sure why it would be doing this.

As a slight aside, things like my viewing activity, recently played etc have never worked on my install...but as I didn't really need them I didn't look at the logs to see what was happening.

I can provide full logs if it would help anyone assist...
anyone having an idea how to fix that?:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/23140191/
any help welcome
(2016-09-08, 07:49)MaximusMJ Wrote: anyone having an idea how to fix that?:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/23140191/
any help welcome
It looks like something's missing in the install to my untrained eyes...if it were me I'd deinstall it and try installing it again as a first port of call.
Thanks to the answer - to bad, I already deinstalled it and reinstalled it several times. Do I need to install anything additionally? I mean, if it has dependencies, I would have thought it would also install it....
But I'm rather unfamiliar with kodi / osmc, so if there is an error of my understanding, please point it out.
(2016-09-08, 20:31)MaximusMJ Wrote: Thanks to the answer - to bad, I already deinstalled it and reinstalled it several times. Do I need to install anything additionally? I mean, if it has dependencies, I would have thought it would also install it....
But I'm rather unfamiliar with kodi / osmc, so if there is an error of my understanding, please point it out.
I'm also new to poking around to this degree Smile So unfortunately I'm as in the dark as you if you've tried a reinstall.

Perhaps do a quick google for the module it says it cannot find. It might throw up other threads that would help.
(2016-09-08, 20:31)MaximusMJ Wrote: Thanks to the answer - to bad, I already deinstalled it and reinstalled it several times. Do I need to install anything additionally? I mean, if it has dependencies, I would have thought it would also install it....
Just did what I suggested and it threw up a page earlier on this board/thread Smile

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...id=2210944

A general Google gives other ideas/pointers too.
So, the problem with the crypto module is gone.. But i still cant watch anything.
http://paste.ubuntu.com/23153661/
already used google....
(2016-09-09, 11:04)MaximusMJ Wrote: So, the problem with the crypto module is gone.. But i still cant watch anything.
http://paste.ubuntu.com/23153661/
already used google....
You're now getting a 401 error.

http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E401.html

Sounds to me like your username/password might not be set correctly?
(2016-09-06, 22:37)logi85 Wrote: hi,

just uploaded version 0.6.6 with (reviewed) changes by sean & kingbrowser, thx!
Perhaps the bug in deleting cookies fixed by sean or the location-fix by kingbrowser helps you (with cookies). Otherwise I hope that someone other will find the time to supply a bugfix.

thx & greetings
logi85

Big thanks to logi85 for the update and marv_el for his remote control addon!!
Everythings works perfect now on libreelec with chromium browser and chrome launcher in settings. Big GrinBig Grin
  • 54(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8