• 63(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
@yamboo-efi, please make it installable from a repo, so other people can install it. I would test it on Android, I do not think I can install it with the Linux script.
Gadget enthusiast
Kodi player on an oDroid N2 4 GB with latest stable CoreElec
Sony Bravia KD-55XF9005
Are there any chances that it will work for the RPi soon?
(2017-05-02, 07:48)nickr Wrote:
(2017-04-28, 16:53)yamboo-efi Wrote: I'm forked the logi85 project on github. Now it's works, i've only tested in Linux with Kodi 16.x

https://github.com/yamboo-efi/plugin.video.flix2kodi
Have you opened a new thread and would you like this one closed?

No, I had not thought about it. If you think are recomendable open a new thread, tell me and a i will do.
Actually it might be better to keep it in the same place, and I'll amend the first post to point out your fork. Cheers.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-04-28, 16:53)yamboo-efi Wrote: I'm forked the logi85 project on github. Now it's works, i've only tested in Linux with Kodi 16.x

You are da man! Working with Kodi 16.1 on Debian 8.4.

Thanks!
(2017-05-02, 08:06)Miss_80 Wrote:

I tried on Kodi 17 and that didn't work (got an error, but haven't got time to figure out what the issue is). It does work on Kodi 16 icm with Windows

I tested it on Kodi 17, and it works. Tested on OpenSuse 42.2 with Chrome. I found one minor issues that i will correct ASAP.

Have you installed python-pycrypto? Without it, the doesn't work.
The plugin don't detect wrong credentials, displaying an empty user list to choose. Double check your credentials.
(2017-05-02, 10:05)tmihai20 Wrote: @yamboo-efi, please make it installable from a repo, so other people can install it. I would test it on Android, I do not think I can install it with the Linux script.

The simplest way to install is download repository as zip, and use that file to install (Install addon from zip).
(2017-05-03, 00:15)yamboo-efi Wrote:
(2017-05-02, 10:05)tmihai20 Wrote: @yamboo-efi, please make it installable from a repo, so other people can install it. I would test it on Android, I do not think I can install it with the Linux script.

The simplest way to install is download repository as zip, and use that file to install (Install addon from zip).

Thank you, I did not know that. I would love to have at least 720p Netflix on my TV box. The app is not that bad, but it is only SD because of missing DRM certification.
Gadget enthusiast
Sony Bravia KD-55XF9005
Working on Krypton 17.1 on OS X. Thanks!!!!!
(2017-05-02, 22:05)nickr Wrote: Actually it might be better to keep it in the same place, and I'll amend the first post to point out your fork. Cheers.
I have edited post 1 now Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Anybody with Android here? If I do not select the browser, it does not display any errors, but it does not show the movie. It works only when I select Android as browser, but that one launches Netflix app.
Gadget enthusiast
Sony Bravia KD-55XF9005
Version 0.6.8 (In development)
  • Improved shakti API build detection, now the api url can be obtained before login.
  • Fixed wrong credentials issue. (This could happend if netflix temporaly ban you)

The version 0.6.7 has been tagged to allow download previous versions.
(2017-05-04, 21:21)tmihai20 Wrote: Anybody with Android here? If I do not select the browser, it does not display any errors, but it does not show the movie. It works only when I select Android as browser, but that one launches Netflix app.

If the android box/terminal has Netflix app, they open the video in the app. For that, you need login in the Netflix app at leat one time with right credentials. This happens because Netflix app register itself as manager of netflix urls. I tested it on Android marshmallow (6.0) with Netflix app and it work well.
The whole idea of using this addon was not to use the app itself. I understand that Netflix app registers for all links that it can handle. If this is the behaviour with Android, it is ok. I thought I needed to do something so I can open the movies with the browser and not with the Netflix app.
Gadget enthusiast
Sony Bravia KD-55XF9005
(2017-05-03, 00:14)yamboo-efi Wrote:
(2017-05-02, 08:06)Miss_80 Wrote:

I tried on Kodi 17 and that didn't work (got an error, but haven't got time to figure out what the issue is). It does work on Kodi 16 icm with Windows

I tested it on Kodi 17, and it works. Tested on OpenSuse 42.2 with Chrome. I found one minor issues that i will correct ASAP.

Have you installed python-pycrypto? Without it, the doesn't work.
The plugin don't detect wrong credentials, displaying an empty user list to choose. Double check your credentials.
No I haven't . Never heard of it Huh, but I searched google and found it. I'll see if I can make time to install this weekend. Would like to use a skin that can only work on krypton, but I also want netflix to work Big Grin
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8