• 64(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
This updated plugin doesn't work with Windows?
I don't know, I don't mix windows and entertainment.

If it isn't working for you, how about a proper post with a debug log (wiki)?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2017-05-07, 18:08)Usafle Wrote: This updated plugin doesn't work with Windows?

A few posts up...... I've tested (among others) on windows and it works
(2017-05-08, 08:05)nickr Wrote: I don't know, I don't mix windows and entertainment.

If it isn't working for you, how about a proper post with a debug log (wiki)?

I know, I know.. .the infamous debug log.... lol

(2017-05-09, 07:54)Miss_80 Wrote: A few posts up...... I've tested (among others) on windows and it works

Thought I read that. Tried it on my Kodi install, just can't seem to get it to work.
Is there any way to make this work on a Raspberry Pi? I'm having troubles launching the browser.
Works fine on win10 kodi 16, on krypton I have this error some others have to. Did install python for windows, but still the same error.

Code:
20:44:13.730 T:8624   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting
20:44:37.565 T:6860   ERROR: Previous line repeats 9 times.
20:44:37.565 T:6860   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "D:\fe\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                from resources import general
                                              File "D:\fe\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\general.py", line 7, in <module>
                                                import add
                                              File "D:\fe\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\add.py", line 10, in <module>
                                                from resources import library
                                              File "D:\fe\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\library.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                import get
                                              File "D:\fe\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\get.py", line 18, in <module>
                                                from resources import connect, video_parser
                                              File "D:\fe\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\connect.py", line 15, in <module>
                                                from resources import chrome_cookie
                                              File "D:\fe\Kodi\portable_data\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\chrome_cookie.py", line 16, in <module>
                                                import win32crypt
                                            ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
20:44:37.630 T:9940   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/
20:44:37.631 T:9940   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/) failed
(2017-05-10, 19:53)fbecerra Wrote: Is there any way to make this work on a Raspberry Pi? I'm having troubles launching the browser.

You have to go into plugin options and select a browser. It doe not do anything unless you select one, there are plenty to choose from.
Gadget enthusiast
Kodi player on an oDroid N2 4 GB with latest stable CoreElec
Sony Bravia KD-55XF9005
(2017-05-11, 08:32)tmihai20 Wrote:
(2017-05-10, 19:53)fbecerra Wrote: Is there any way to make this work on a Raspberry Pi? I'm having troubles launching the browser.

You have to go into plugin options and select a browser. It doe not do anything unless you select one, there are plenty to choose from.

I think the problem is, that the ARM-architecture of the RPi doesn't support Chrome (or any other Browser) and the plugin needs some modification to work on the RPi. Correct me if I'm wrong.
(2017-05-11, 11:43)effe.rnr Wrote:
(2017-05-11, 08:32)tmihai20 Wrote:

I think the problem is, that the ARM-architecture of the RPi doesn't support Chrome (or any other Browser) and the plugin needs some modification to work on the RPi. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think your statement is not correct. My TV Box (Q10 Pro) has an ARM chipset and it is working for me on Android. Why should the RPi be different?
Gadget enthusiast
Kodi player on an oDroid N2 4 GB with latest stable CoreElec
Sony Bravia KD-55XF9005
(2017-05-12, 10:01)tmihai20 Wrote:
(2017-05-11, 11:43)effe.rnr Wrote:
(2017-05-11, 08:32)tmihai20 Wrote: You have to go into plugin options and select a browser. It doe not do anything unless you select one, there are plenty to choose from.

I think your statement is not correct. My TV Box (Q10 Pro) has an ARM chipset and it is working for me on Android. Why should the RPi be different?

okay, if you run android as operating system you can launch a brower. I use LibreELEC and as far as I know it's not possible to run a browser and that's the reason why the plugin isn't working. I have access to my list and everything but if I want to start the stream it doesn't work (doesn't matter which browser is selected in the addon settings)
(2017-05-10, 20:51)drunkendragon Wrote: Works fine on win10 kodi 16, on krypton I have this error some others have to. Did install python for windows, but still the same error.

I confirm that plugin currently don't work on Kodi 17 in windows. For some reason the embedded python interpreter cannot import .pyd files. I need to investigate more.
(2017-05-12, 13:37)effe.rnr Wrote:
(2017-05-12, 10:01)tmihai20 Wrote:
(2017-05-11, 11:43)effe.rnr Wrote: I think the problem is, that the ARM-architecture of the RPi doesn't support Chrome (or any other Browser) and the plugin needs some modification to work on the RPi. Correct me if I'm wrong.

okay, if you run android as operating system you can launch a brower. I use LibreELEC and as far as I know it's not possible to run a browser and that's the reason why the plugin isn't working. I have access to my list and everything but if I want to start the stream it doesn't work (doesn't matter which browser is selected in the addon settings)

The probably reason is the browser don't have libwidevine plugin. This closed source plugin are responsible of decrypting DRM content. It is distributed with chrome binary, and not exist a linux-arm chrome binary. You can install chromium and grab the library from ChromeOS. If you google about that, you cand find a lot of information.
(2017-05-12, 19:41)yamboo-efi Wrote:
(2017-05-10, 20:51)drunkendragon Wrote: Works fine on win10 kodi 16, on krypton I have this error some others have to. Did install python for windows, but still the same error.

I confirm that plugin currently don't work on Kodi 17 in windows. For some reason the embedded python interpreter cannot import .pyd files. I need to investigate more.
Thanks for confirming and your work.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk
I'm trying to get this to work on my new setup. I've got an S905X set top box with Libreelec on it. Trying to get Netflix on it. The add-on installs fine. I launch FLix2Kodi and can select 'Movies', then 'genres, then it says 'Connecting Netflix' 'sending login info' and 'loading profile'. When I select one of my 2 profiles it just goes back to 'connecting netflix' and starts over with howing the profiles again... Any help?
(2017-05-13, 19:31)Nostra69 Wrote: I'm trying to get this to work on my new setup. I've got an S905X set top box with Libreelec on it. Trying to get Netflix on it. The add-on installs fine. I launch FLix2Kodi and can select 'Movies', then 'genres, then it says 'Connecting Netflix' 'sending login info' and 'loading profile'. When I select one of my 2 profiles it just goes back to 'connecting netflix' and starts over with howing the profiles again... Any help?

Please check log for errors, and attach it. Take care of your netflix credentials, because are visibles in the log.
  • 64(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8