[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2017-05-13, 21:21)BigL-New Wrote: This add-on works for me with current chrome-stable on Kodi 17.1 running on Ubuntu Linux 16.04 (configured according to fritsch instructions from "Intel VAAPI howto with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server" thread. I needed pavucontrol to change soundcard output but then it works OK.

But my problem is that once Chrome starts I loose all control from remote. The only thing I can do is connect to Kodi with VNC, do all things with normal keyboard+mouse, then watch movie, again connect with VNC to close Chrome with Ctrl-F4 and then I can back use remote to control Kodi. Is there any solution for this? Without it this add-on is unusable for Kodi running on TV and controlled by remote.

Have you tried it with setting "Alternate remote control management" enabled?
In teory, with that option the plugin maps remote control keypress to chrome window.
I don't tested it because I use a mini keyboard/mouse to control XBMC.

Edit: I interpreted the code wrong. Whith "Alternate remote control management" disabled (The default option), the plugin launch an script that use xdotool to pass keypress to chrome/chromium windows. So, do you have xdotool installed?

Messages In This Thread
No access to TV show data - by seriousjohn - 2016-11-03, 19:01
RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - by yamboo-efi - 2017-05-13, 23:43
Flix2kodi <crashed> - by Garri - 2016-01-08, 19:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8