• 67(current)
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2017-05-30, 03:55)LupinSansei Wrote: Latest update worked like a charm for me on Windows 10. However its been so long since I've used Flix2Kodi. My remote used to do simple things like the ok button would pause and un pause whatever I was watching but that isn't the case anymore. How is everyone using their MCE remote with Flix2Kodi?

If you have the "MCE Remote" addon from the official repository installed, it seems to conflict with Flix2Kodi.

So either:

Uninstall mce remote addon (untested)

or

try this script
Oh no I don't use that addon. I use Custom Registry

And thanks I'll give that script a try! Big Grin
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
(2017-06-15, 01:31)LupinSansei Wrote: Oh no I don't use that addon. I use Custom Registry

And thanks I'll give that script a try! Big Grin

Yeah, both the mce addon and custom registry change how the remote is interpreted which is why flix2kodi does not work with them properly.

Hope the script works
I imagine it does. Thanks again! I'll report back if the script works or not.
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
The script worked great! Is there a way to use it for Internet Explorer? When using Chrome it doesn't want to exit out of Kiosk mode and I have to manually end the Chrome process tree in task manager. Internet Explorer however works perfectly Smile
(2017-06-15, 20:31)LupinSansei Wrote: The script worked great! Is there a way to use it for Internet Explorer? When using Chrome it doesn't want to exit out of Kiosk mode and I have to manually end the Chrome process tree in task manager. Internet Explorer however works perfectly Smile

I'll upload a new version with Internet Explorer support over the weekend.
Sweet thanks very much!
I'd just about given up on finding an HTPC solution for the Netflix problem! Every time I looked, the Kodi plugins were dead and every forum about how to use Netflix on an HTPC got buried under a pile of "Use Plex!" "Use a commercial settop box!"

This can even get specific episodes, which the replacement concept I was working on designing didn't seem to be able to do.

This might be more of a Kodi problem than this addon specifically, but when I return to Kodi and press the Back button as instructed, Kodi crashes. The window closes, but the process is still running, so I can't reopen Kodi until I go into task manager and kill it.

Windows 10, Krypton, Chrome 58 if it matters.

Oh, and a minor side note, I'd like to be able to navigate the addon from cover art icons, but I can't find an option to change the view. Again, I think I may have run into this with other addons.
(2017-06-16, 06:22)LupinSansei Wrote: Sweet thanks very much!

Ok. New version here. Should work with any browser.
Thanks a lot! Will give it a try tonight Smile
When I launch a movie on my Android TV box it, launches Chrome Browser, then it wants me to download the netflix app. Is this just a shortcut to the netflix app? I am a bit confused sorry
Hi All,

the addon works great on Mac Os. By any change, is there anyone that has the launcher (sh file) for Safari?

Thanks
I'm trying to make it work with osx, no luck. For me it only get stucked in a black screen, with an error message. Which browser/config are you using?

Also interested in launcher for Safari, if someone can provide it, I'll be grateful
hey all i have a question i have this working on my testing pc but when i tried to move it on my tv box it says can't load plugin I am including the errors that happen at plugin load to see if anyone can help

Thanks,
Yonu
Quote:12:33:09 T:2972 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\owner\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 10, in <module>
from resources import general
File "C:\Users\owner\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\general.py", line 7, in <module>
import add
File "C:\Users\owner\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\add.py", line 10, in <module>
from resources import library
File "C:\Users\owner\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\library.py", line 9, in <module>
import get
File "C:\Users\owner\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\get.py", line 18, in <module>
from resources import connect, video_parser
File "C:\Users\owner\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\connect.py", line 15, in <module>
from resources import chrome_cookie
File "C:\Users\owner\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\chrome_cookie.py", line 16, in <module>
import win32crypt
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
-->End of Python script error report<--
12:33:09 T:4536 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/
12:33:09 T:4536 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/) failed
(2017-07-01, 18:26)alexei Wrote: I'm trying to make it work with osx, no luck. For me it only get stucked in a black screen, with an error message. Which browser/config are you using?

Also interested in launcher for Safari, if someone can provide it, I'll be grateful

I'm currently using chrome (at the moment the only one we can use). Make sure do not have any tab left open in chrome if in the settings you have selected "continue where you left off".
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8