[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2017-11-13, 23:34)yamboo-efi Wrote:
(2017-10-29, 20:23)tomtomclub Wrote: hee thanks works fine on linux but the remote controller and pulse cec dos not work ?

I don't have any CEC compatible, but after reading this I think that you can map remote keypress to actions. If you map it to correct action key, I think you can control plugin over CEC compliant remote. Look my previous post to get a list of action mappings.

@jibajaw and @Theo23: What version of plugin you are using? I think that you aren't using the last release version of my fork (0.6.8)    
I'm getting the same error myself. I am currently us IE in kiosk mode and was excited to find a new addon since i gave up back in the days of NetfliXBMC which didnt work well. I tried both the 0.6.8 and current master but both give me the same error the second I try to launch the addon after adding my login info. It simply asks me to check the logs. I will post the log but I will say I have set the browser to internet explorer but the error does mention something called chrome_cookie.py which probably shouldn't be starting for IE.I am on Windows 7 running Kodi 16.1

Code:
21:41:45` T:5636 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/
21:41:45 T:5636 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.flix2kodi/) failed
21:42:03 T:1108 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS! Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'> Error Contents: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found. Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Users\R. Giskard\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\addon.py", line 10, in <module> from resources import general File "C:\Users\R. Giskard\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\general.py", line 7, in <module> import add File "C:\Users\R. Giskard\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\add.py", line 10, in <module> from resources import library File "C:\Users\R. Giskard\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\library.py", line 9, in <module> import get File "C:\Users\R. Giskard\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\get.py", line 18, in <module> from resources import connect, video_parser File "C:\Users\R. Giskard\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\connect.py", line 15, in <module> from resources import chrome_cookie File "C:\Users\R. Giskard\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.flix2kodi\resources\chrome_cookie.py", line 16, in <module> import win32crypt ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found. -->End of Python script error report<--

Messages In This Thread
No access to TV show data - by seriousjohn - 2016-11-03, 19:01
RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - by Dracrius - 2017-11-27, 20:52
Flix2kodi <crashed> - by Garri - 2016-01-08, 19:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8