[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
(2017-12-14, 18:05)mzup Wrote:
(2017-12-14, 17:49)thenextdon13 Wrote: @mzup; i'm not sure if it is built-in or not, but i know that the following plugin works natively with kodi 18 (no screwery with browser, window manager, etc- just have to get widevine lib):
https://github.com/asciidisco/plugin.video.netflix

I think i read somewhere this plugin was going to make it to the official reps, but i could be making that up in my mind.
Maybe someone with more knowledge can speak up..  
That looks like it is for non windows systems. I am on windows so that doesn't work for me.  thanks though. Will wait to see about Kodi 18. 
 Hmm I don't get that feeling. It just says on instructions page you need the kodi nightly (which includes windows builds), the widevine lib needs to go in 'special://home', which following the link appears to provide what directories those are for Windows, and the plugin is just a standard Kodi plugin.

That said, i think we're in the wrong forum for this discussion, so this is off-topic. Be good to find the proper thread for this plugin.

Messages In This Thread
No access to TV show data - by seriousjohn - 2016-11-03, 19:01
RE: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon - by thenextdon13 - 2017-12-14, 18:22
Flix2kodi <crashed> - by Garri - 2016-01-08, 19:29
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon8