[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CURRENT STATUS / merging viability
pull request 3.1 of 3.x was merged (includes some generic mrmc backports which are not dedicated to tvos only)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hey Memphiz, I would love to compile Kodi for tvOS from your GitHub repo but I don't find the branch. Which one is the one to use?

Thank you for work on all the Apple platforms you're doing for many years now. You're a big role model in case of open source development. I'll hope that I'll have more time later this year to support you in Kodi Mac development. Smile
Kodi 15 on:
Kodibuntu with Ubuntu 14.04 (self compiled), Mac OS X El Capitan, iPhone 6, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and Nexus 4.
yab (yet another branch)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Would the new Pangu Jailbreak for ATV 4 have any impact on the status?
nope see http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=265658
is it worth keeping a apple tv 4 around or just switching to android ? i really love the work you guys/girls have been doing and i could help or do anything let me know
suspended until i am back in business - read http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=288636

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[APPLE TV 4] pre-alpha builds CURRENT STATUS / merging viability1