Silent & Fast Mini-HTPC OpenELEC Build for Living Room
Hi spinmaster,

Are you 100% positive you build a Shuttle XH170V with an Intel Core i3-4130T processor...Huh

The reason I'm asking this is because the Intel Core i3-4130T has an LGA 1150 socket and the Shuttle XH170V only supports 6th generation SkyLake processors with LGA 1151 sockets.
The Intel Core i3-4130T is a 4th Generation Haswell processor.
Your fourth picture clearly has Shuttle type XH61V marked on the heatpipe, which is very strange as well, because this Shuttle type only supports 3rd generation Ivy Bridge LGA 1155 processors.
I just don't get it...Undecided!

Yesterday I orded a Shuttle XH170V with 6th generation SkyLake Intel Pentium G4500 LGA 1151 processor.
I was curious as if anyone already had some experience with Intel SkyLake processors together with Kodi / OpenELEC based on Intel H170 chipset...?!

The only result which came up when searching for query 'XH170V' so far was this post.
So I was hoping you could tell me something about your experiences so far, but then again you probably don't own a Intel H170 chipset system anyway.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Silent & Fast Mini-HTPC OpenELEC Build for Living Room - by M.J.Pappot - 2016-01-17, 17:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Silent & Fast Mini-HTPC OpenELEC Build for Living Room0