•   
  • 162(current)
Release -  Kanzi: Amazon Alexa skill for Kodi
Thanks, it is enabled there. I tried disabling and re enabling too.
At the bottom of that page, it should say what the invocation name is. Double check that it is Kodi. If not, try saying kanzi.
definitely kodi

I will try and create a skill manually to see if I can invoke it
hmm well when testing the new skill I get an audio only response. If I try it from my alexa app I just get "i don't know that", not sure how to determine if it is actually invoking the skill or not in this instance.

If I type in the test and ask "kanzi" I also get an audio only response but if I type kodi it says can't find the skill. Invocation name is definitely kodi.

I might just start over from scratch
same issue, everything deploys fine...invocation name is kodi...I can see it has pulled data from Kodi but Alexa won't call the skill.

Even when I type it in to the test section of the skill it can't find it. 

Is this an amazon issue?
Make sure you are on your Amazon account. My wife is always switching the profile to hers so it always throws me off when I try to use the skill.
Yeah my wife doesn’t have an account and I only have one account.

Thanks anyway I’ll just revisit later and play with some other stuff
there is another add on that I got working, just had to change the region of my amazon account. I still don't know why I couldn't call the skill, would much rather use this add on tbh.

If anyone in Australia has this working please PM me
That's strange. I'm creating the Australian locale files. Does the skill work now that you've moved your account to a different region?
Thanks for nice project.
Can I please have some help, I am trying to get it running with no luck.

I tried following guide procedure multiple times on 2 different computers (ubuntu/win 10).
I always got stuck on deploying skill.

I got following error:

Update slot values
  → Kodi server configuration settings are wrong. Please double-check kodi.config to make sure it is setup properly.

errorlog.txt:
Error: Error talking to Kodi.

I can't really can find reason why is that when I can access to Kodi web interface from Internet without problem over my duckdns address.
I am running kodi 17.6 (default kodi web interface Chorus2).

So any ideas what can cause this problem that I can try to fix?

I would like to finally make it docker image and host it my homelab server for future but can't even get it work on AWS Lambda.
  •   
  • 162(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.69 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kanzi: Amazon Alexa skill for Kodi4.6913