• 165(current)
Release Kanzi: Amazon Alexa skill for Kodi
Hi,
i want to setup lexigram-cli on my Windows PC, so i download the nvm from here https://github.com/coreybutler/nvm-windows and use then nvm install 8.11.1 nvm use 8.11.1, after this i make a  npm install -g lexigram-cli, and then i became this error
Code:
C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\lexigram-cli\node_modules\dtrace-provider>if not defined npm_config_node_gyp (node "C:\Users\Thomas\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v8.11.1\node_modules\npm\node_modules\npm-lifecycle\node-gyp-bin\\..\..\node_modules\node-gyp\bin\node-gyp.js" rebuild ) else (node "C:\Users\Thomas\AppData\Roaming\nvm\v8.11.1\node_modules\npm\node_modules\node-gyp\bin\node-gyp.js" rebuild ) Die Projekte in dieser Projektmappe werden nacheinander erstellt. Um eine parallele Erstellung zu ermöglichen, müssen Sie den Schalter "/m" hinzufügen. > [email protected] postinstall C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\lexigram-cli\node_modules\spawn-sync > node postinstall > [email protected] postinstall C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\lexigram-cli\node_modules\caporal > (test -f ./node_modules/husky/bin/install.js && node ./node_modules/husky/bin/install.js) || exit 0 Der Befehl "test" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder konnte nicht gefunden werden. + [email protected] added 331 packages in 98.463s]

What make i false?

Thank you
I've some problem in compiling...
I think I'll wait for a real skill on store.
(2018-11-25, 14:08)AriannaMicrochip Wrote: I've some problem in compiling...
I highly doubt there will ever be a real skill.
I have been using the old version of this one for a year now. These side skills have been evolving over the year because it's not a real skill and probably never will be
Hi, now i have installed it under my openSuse Linux without any Problems.
Now i have a few Questions

First, i must between the commands say "Alexa starte Kodi", then "Alexa Spiele xyz", then again "Alexa starte Kodi", is this right that i have to started Kodi every time?
Second, can i say "Play Music Queen We will Rock you" and can i Say "Play Video Queen We Will Rock you?" AT this time it will played every Time the Video.
Third, Can i zap the Live TV with Kanzi?

That's all at the moment :-)

Thank you
Kanzi PVR Fork

Moved to new thread

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=338202
Main Kodi System -Acer Revo 3600 1.6GHz Intel Atom 230  - Sundtek S2 USB, 3x August DVB-T210 - Milhouse nightly LibreELEC - Modified Mimic Skin - Modified Kanzi PVR Voice Control
Other devices - Raspberry Pi 2 milhouse libreelec Leia v18
Laptop - Lenovo Ideapad 510 - Xubuntu Bionic 18.04
(2018-11-25, 21:50)Coolzero Wrote: First, i must between the commands say "Alexa starte Kodi", then "Alexa Spiele xyz", then again "Alexa starte Kodi", is this right that i have to started Kodi every time?

No, you can say something like "Alexa, ask kodi to play movie".

Also, if you use "Alexa, start/open Kodi," you do not need to say Alexa on the next command.
(2018-11-25, 21:50)Coolzero Wrote: Second, can i say "Play Music Queen We will Rock you" and can i Say "Play Video Queen We Will Rock you?" AT this time it will played every Time the Video.

In English, you would say something like, "Alexa, ask kodi to play we will rock you by queen," but if you have a video that matches nearly identically, you could ensure that you get the audio version by saying, "Alexa, ask Kodi to listen to we will rock you by queen."
(2018-11-25, 21:50)Coolzero Wrote: Third, Can i zap the Live TV with Kanzi?

Zap? If you're asking if you can control the PVR functions from Kanzi, then no, you cannot. There is simple too much overlap in commands to make anything that feels both complete and natural.

I realize that people want this, but PVR support should be, IMHO, a completely separate skill. There is enough to get most of it done via kodi-voice library, so it shouldn't be too difficult.
(2018-11-25, 14:20)drizzt09 Wrote:
(2018-11-25, 14:08)AriannaMicrochip Wrote: I've some problem in compiling...
I highly doubt there will ever be a real skill.
I have been using the old version of this one for a year now. These side skills have been evolving over the year because it's not a real skill and probably never will be 
 This is entirely Amazon's fault.  They keep rejecting these kind of skills because Kodi is flagged as a source of pirated material.  I'm not sure how the Plex guys got around this, but money was probably involved.
Hi guys,
amazing work here !!!
 I too am trying to get the skill up and running. I have used the tutorial here: https://lexigr.am/docs/getting-started.html 
all is good and nice, until to the point of deploying the skill
after running:

C:\Users\vladc\AppData\Roaming\nvm>lexigram deploy kanzi

[1] Kanzi
[2] Kodi
[0] CANCEL

What would you like your invocation name to be? [1, 2, 0]: 2
What's the URL for your skill server? (ex. https://... or arn:...). Press enter to skip.
 √ Check config file
 √ Validate config file
 √ Check skill directory
 √ Remove old repo code
 √ Download latest source code
 √ Extract source code
 √ Extract source code - Part 2
 √ Update skill data
 × Update slot values
   → Kodi server configuration settings are wrong. Please double-check kodi.config to make sure it is setup properly.
   Deploy skill

C:\Users\vladc\AppData\Roaming\nvm>ask deploy -t model
[Error]: Can't find skill.json in current working directory.

this skill.json is not created? also, what / where i can find the skill server URL?

Much appreciated!!
(2018-08-08, 12:45)andryuhanz Wrote: Hello, I have managed to make the skill work on Kodi 17.6 / Fire TV Cube, using AWS Lambda setup. While the voice commands work, after each successful command a grey screen with a small Kanzi logo in the corner appears, showing what action was just taken. For example, when I ask Kodi to play a movie, I can hear the playback starts in the background however the video is blocked by the grey screen that says "Playing [such and such]". When I back out of this screen using the remote control Back button, the playback stops.
ImageImage

Can someone please suggest how this screen could be disabled?
 Having the same problem, i'm using the alexa built into my fire tv remote but the responses cause the same overlay/pop up. Is there anyway for this to be disabled?
Hi, 

Thanks for that great skilll... well, it seems great because I'm still trying to make it work :-)
I got it all until the very end, when deploying, it gives me the error :

× Update slot values
   → Kodi server configuration settings are wrong. Please double-check kodi.config to make sure it is setup properly.
   Deploy skill

I double checked the config, I'm using a dyndns, and I have the port forwarded on my router.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if my mobile phone (not on the wifi) can access the kodi web interface using the same address, port login and pass provided in the kodi.config, it means everything is setup correctly.
And yet it gives me that error...

Any idea Huh

Thanks,

MadEditor
(2018-12-09, 18:47)thomasorr Wrote:
(2018-08-08, 12:45)andryuhanz Wrote: Hello, I have managed to make the skill work on Kodi 17.6 / Fire TV Cube, using AWS Lambda setup. While the voice commands work, after each successful command a grey screen with a small Kanzi logo in the corner appears, showing what action was just taken. For example, when I ask Kodi to play a movie, I can hear the playback starts in the background however the video is blocked by the grey screen that says "Playing [such and such]". When I back out of this screen using the remote control Back button, the playback stops.
ImageImage

Can someone please suggest how this screen could be disabled?
 Having the same problem, i'm using the alexa built into my fire tv remote but the responses cause the same overlay/pop up. Is there anyway for this to be disabled? 
 Because this is a 'traditional' skill as opposed to a 'video' skill, this is just how it works on the Fire TV.  I personally just use another Echo device (an Amazon Tap, in my case) in the same room to interface with my Fire TV.
(2018-12-10, 21:46)MadEditor Wrote: Thanks for that great skilll... well, it seems great because I'm still trying to make it work :-)
I got it all until the very end, when deploying, it gives me the error :

× Update slot values
   Deploy skill

I double checked the config, I'm using a dyndns, and I have the port forwarded on my router.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if my mobile phone (not on the wifi) can access the kodi web interface using the same address, port login and pass provided in the kodi.config, it means everything is setup correctly.
And yet it gives me that error...
 Make sure address, port, username, and password are all set correctly in kodi.configaddress should just be your FQDN (e.g., my.domain.com) and nothing else.
* I'll leave this here incase someone else has the same problem. It was on error on my part in putting the kodi address in the heroku app settings.
Had a success full deploy but get a 
Quote:Skill response was marked as failure
Request Identifier:
amzn1.echo-api.request.9e1c5321-ee2e-4b16-a5ca-a106ab9f9654
The skill responded with 500 HTTP status code

Using the heroku host.
I checked for the slots updating and could see all my shows and music.

Ok i got a log from heroku. It looks like the port is being added twice:
Quote:2018-12-17T05:12:16.409164+00:00 app[web.1]: INFO:kodi_voice.kodi:Sending request to http://xxxxxxx.duckdns:8080:8080/jsonrpc
Asking Alexa to stop only pauses. Is this normal?
(2018-12-18, 04:13)johnnypicnic Wrote: Asking Alexa to stop only pauses. Is this normal?
 "Alexa, ask Kodi to stop" stops the video for me.
  • 165(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kanzi: Amazon Alexa skill for Kodi15