v15 Screen in right hand corner
TV: Sony KD-55x850B - Android Box: Minix Neo U1 Kodi Version 15

Firstly can I apologize if this has been said before I've tried searching but alas can't find anything.

I am a complete and utter Noob in regards to android boxes and Kodi but loving what it does within a week I purchased an MXQ box realised I was ripped off when discovering that Kodi was free and could be installed on almost anything
lesson learnt but I loved it so much O bought the Minix Neo U1, and this is where my problem starts when in Kodi whatever I try to view I get a small screen in the top right hand corner in my quest for a fix this was not my first port of call as I like to learn things for myself but I discovered that there were many people like myself with this problem but no straight fix, only a work around.

I could not find nothing in Kodi that could give me full screen the work around was this when the Minx box turns on I go into settings then into Display then into Screen Resolution to the right it gives me options from auto which doesn't work then various of choice's from 1080p-60hz 1080-50hz and so on to 1080i 4k2k to 480-60hz I'd pick one then go into kodi check it finally ended up with doing 1080p-24hz I now get full screen when viewing the channels, my concern is having to do it this way detrimental to my viewing? or is this okay?

I've so many Kodi questions but before I ask I'll always Google & read post first unless desperate.

Again my apologise again if this has been asked most likely a100's of times if so I apologize again if this is the case just give me a gentle nudge in the right direction we all need to start at the beginning at some point.

Many Thanks in advance I appreciate you taking the time out to help whatever I learn here I'll pass on to others.

Best Regards
Thread moved to Android. Discussions isn't for help requests.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Screen in right hand corner0