OTT TV Box M8S Question...
Hi, I am new to these android TV boxes and hope that I am in the right place to ask this question so not to long ago when I got the box about two weeks before christmas I installed kodi and was also able to use apps in the google play store not even a week after that I can't seem to connect to WI-FI or the Network on the left hand side of the screen there is a triangle with an exclamation mark that wasn't there before I installed crackle when I first got the box and it keeps telling me to check my connection it used to work with this and other legal apps as well as google play but now it won't connect to anything even with my correct WI-FI username and password. It is an M8S box with android version 4.4.2 installed i'm not too tech savvy with this box whatsoever but could use some help to get it going again please would appreciate it.
That sounds like a question for the manufacturer of the box, or wherever you bought it from has to have some support. Nothing to do with kodi
(2016-01-02, 22:49)wyild1 Wrote: That sounds like a question for the manufacturer of the box, or wherever you bought it from has to have some support. Nothing to do with kodi

I understand that it has nothing to do with kodi or the apps I got from Google Play while it worked it's just connection issues to WI-FI and the Network not sure how to resolve those issue at all.
please try your reseller, manufacturer, or freaktab http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-supp...max-ott-aa
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OTT TV Box M8S Question...0