No EPG works
I don't know where else to post this, since this is not about a specific add-on....

I tried a few EPGs (including a few non-official ones, which is why i'm not speaking about those specific add-ons) and all of them have stopped working. No matter which one I install (I'm using a shield TV), it just stays on the initial loading screen (updating schedule data..more or less the exact same message on all of them). I've uninstalled all repos (for the unofficial ones), addons, reboot the shield, restarted..deleted all cached data, reinstalled the repos and addons, and stuck on the same screen (let it load for 15 minutes).

The main reason i'm looking for an EPG add-on is because I want to use the official USTVNow, since i have a premium account and I want a guide to see what's on instead of going through the program, live, and seeing the relatively ugly list of what's on/coming up per channel.

Any help is appreciated...or if it's in the wrong forum, let me know where to post this since it seems to be something inherently wrong with how kodi connects to the xml files for the guides....thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No EPG works0