• 1(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
Thumbs Up 
Retrospect v5.5.x

Dowload and changelogs
The most recent release (and prevous ones) can be found here: https://github.com/retrospect-addon/plug...t/releases

Installation
Instructions for installing Retrospect in Kodi can be found at the GitHub wiki page: https://github.com/retrospect-addon/plug...stallation

Issues
If you encounter any issues, please let me know using the Issue List on the GitHub page of Retrospect: https://github.com/retrospect-addon/plug...ect/issues. We ask you to stick to the given templates. 

Thanks to JetBrains for providing me with an open source license to PyCharm Professional Edition.
Just finished an update: Uitzendinggemist v2.1.0. It now also supports RTL4, 5 & 7!
The release can be found on my personal website and soon on www.xbmcscripts.com.
I installed your script (read it on tweakers.net) and I think it looks very well.
Everything is fine but theres one bug. When you select a program, no matter it is on 1,2,3, 4,5,7 then the next page (page with date selection) pops up very little in the upper left corner. MAybe it helps to tell you i've got an 16:9 Lcd screen. Maybe it has something to do with absolute coding in your script? If you want i can post a screenshot for you?
chiel80 Wrote:I installed your script (read it on tweakers.net) and I think it looks very well.
Everything is fine but theres one bug. When you select a program, no matter it is on 1,2,3, 4,5,7 then the next page (page with date selection) pops up very little in the upper left corner. MAybe it helps to tell you i've got an 16:9 Lcd screen. Maybe it has something to do with absolute coding in your script? If you want i can post a screenshot for you?

Strange. But a screenshot would be nice. I would also like to know which version of XBMC (when it was compiled, you can see that at the information panel of XBMC) you have.
Compile date is april fools day :-)
picture: Image

If you want to discuss in dutch we can do that at tweakers (nick=stampre)
chiel80 Wrote:Compile date is april fools day :-)
picture: Image

If you want to discuss in dutch we can do that at tweakers (nick=stampre)
Ok, I think I know what the problem is. Could you uncomment line 127 in default.py.
So change
Code:
#self.setCoordinateResolution(PAL_4x3)
into
Code:
self.setCoordinateResolution(PAL_4x3)

And then let me know the result (and compile date of XBMC).
Basje Wrote:Ok, I think I know what the problem is. Could you uncomment line 127 in default.py.
So change
Code:
#self.setCoordinateResolution(PAL_4x3)
into
Code:
self.setCoordinateResolution(PAL_4x3)

And then let me know the result (and compile date of XBMC).

OK, my bad.

It should be:
Code:
win.setCoordinateResolution(PAL_4x3)
I will do that, but I really dont know how to code/encode of even open an .py file...Blush
Do you know how to use notepad?
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
That was my firtst thought, maubei can use notepad. So i am fixing it now :-) stupid me :-)
chiel80 Wrote:That was my firtst thought, maubei can use notepad. So i am fixing it now :-) stupid me :-)

And problem solved! I have changed row 127 and now its okay! tnx!
chiel80 Wrote:That was my firtst thought, maubei can use notepad. So i am fixing it now :-) stupid me :-)

I already fixed it. Will put it on my website asap.
Basje Wrote:I already fixed it. Will put it on my website asap.

I cannot edit. So get the update here:
http://www.rieter.net/uitzendinggemist/index.php
Hi, wonderful script this is, glad that its still being updated.

I have a problem with it though, a lot of NL1 programs I cant open, for example NL - Radar, I cant open that one, I can click it, but nothing happens, on other shows it does bring up the show list.

Is it something on my side?
justido Wrote:Hi, wonderful script this is, glad that its still being updated.

I have a problem with it though, a lot of NL1 programs I cant open, for example NL - Radar, I cant open that one, I can click it, but nothing happens, on other shows it does bring up the show list.

Is it something on my side?

Hi Justido,

I check the Ned1 program "Radar" with the latest version of Uitzendinggemist (v2.2.0 see my website at http://www.rieter.net/uitzendinggemist/) and it runs fine.

Please check that you are using the latest version of Uitzendinggemist v2 and check the age of your XBMC build. If so, please describe the exactly when things go wrong (do you get the 'Radar episodes'-listing, or don't they even show up).

Let me know the results.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7