• 88(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
Search function does not show older shows.

I would like to view some of the older shows available on Uitzending Gemist (today i was discussing Michael Jackson: Bad 25 and i wanted to watch the show aired 29th december '12) I can view it on my computer but there is no way to locate it on my XMBC player (Rasberry Pi)..

Apparently the search only uses the most recent items and not the complete archive

will there ever be a search function that wil search the complete archive?
(2013-03-23, 22:26)dspolleke Wrote: Search function does not show older shows.

I would like to view some of the older shows available on Uitzending Gemist (today i was discussing Michael Jackson: Bad 25 and i wanted to watch the show aired 29th december '12) I can view it on my computer but there is no way to locate it on my XMBC player (Rasberry Pi)..

Apparently the search only uses the most recent items and not the complete archive

will there ever be a search function that wil search the complete archive?

Michael Jackson: Bad 25 is not available on the website either: http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/programma...son-bad-25. It clearly states: "Onbeschikbaar".
First of all, great add-on, I'm really enjoying it.

One problem though, last week I had problems with streaming from kijk.nl. Programs from NET 5, SBS 6 and Veronica won't start. After a while the message 'Afspeellijst afspelen afgebroken een of meer items kan niet worden afgespeeld. Controleer het logbestand voor details' appears.

I followed the troubleshooting page on the website. The problem occurred on version 3.3.3, but also after the update to 3.3.4 and a clean install didn't help. I can play the programs from kijk.nl.

In OpenElec / XBMC I don't know how to check the log file, so I could use a little help..

Thanks in advance!
(2013-03-25, 11:48)Jarun Wrote: First of all, great add-on, I'm really enjoying it.

One problem though, last week I had problems with streaming from kijk.nl. Programs from NET 5, SBS 6 and Veronica won't start. After a while the message 'Afspeellijst afspelen afgebroken een of meer items kan niet worden afgespeeld. Controleer het logbestand voor details' appears.

I followed the troubleshooting page on the website. The problem occurred on version 3.3.3, but also after the update to 3.3.4 and a clean install didn't help. I can play the programs from kijk.nl.

In OpenElec / XBMC I don't know how to check the log file, so I could use a little help..

Thanks in advance!

I am aware of this issue and am currently working on a fix. See here: http://code.google.com/p/xot-uzg/issues/detail?id=422
(2013-03-25, 19:28)Basje Wrote:
(2013-03-25, 11:48)Jarun Wrote: First of all, great add-on, I'm really enjoying it.

Thanks in advance!

I am aware of this issue and am currently working on a fix. See here: http://code.google.com/p/xot-uzg/issues/detail?id=422

Thanks Basje, I will check the website for progress!
Ok, great add-on obviously!! My compliments on your efforts keeping it up-to-date everytime!

I recently upgraded to XMBC Frodo 12.1 (previously I was on 11.0)
And I upgrade UZG to 3.3.4
Running Windows 7

I have some problems recently with the Dutch uitzendinggemist.nl streams.
When I start them they work fine, however somewhere halfway the stream just quits and I return to the screen were the episodes are.
I have had this happening to all streams I've tested.
- Sesamstraat (last 4 days all exited around 15/16 minutes)
- Proefkonijnen (exited around 23 minutes)
- Woezel en Pip (no problem, episodes only lasts 5 minutes)

This is obviously annoying, but since this version there is a way to resume where you left off. If I do this, the streams runs for around 3 seconds and then stops...saying buffering 0%...after a few seconds it goes to 1%....en then runs a few seconds and stops agian. If I start form the top, it runs for 15 minutes smooth (almost instant, no visible buffering). I am suspection some session timed out or something? Can this be the case?
Also if I skip ahead (either jumping 30 sec..or sliding to a certain point, I experience the same behaviour... buffering and then stopping after 2/3 seconds.

Also In my old setup (xmbc 11.0 and UZG 3.3.3 (i think)) i could never resume a show or use the search functionalty. If I did I would just get a green picture and no audio/video.

Anything I can do to fix this?
(2013-03-27, 20:38)Rothmans Wrote: Ok, great add-on obviously!! My compliments on your efforts keeping it up-to-date everytime!

I recently upgraded to XMBC Frodo 12.1 (previously I was on 11.0)
And I upgrade UZG to 3.3.4
Running Windows 7

I have some problems recently with the Dutch uitzendinggemist.nl streams.
When I start them they work fine, however somewhere halfway the stream just quits and I return to the screen were the episodes are.
I have had this happening to all streams I've tested.
- Sesamstraat (last 4 days all exited around 15/16 minutes)
- Proefkonijnen (exited around 23 minutes)
- Woezel en Pip (no problem, episodes only lasts 5 minutes)

This is obviously annoying, but since this version there is a way to resume where you left off. If I do this, the streams runs for around 3 seconds and then stops...saying buffering 0%...after a few seconds it goes to 1%....en then runs a few seconds and stops agian. If I start form the top, it runs for 15 minutes smooth (almost instant, no visible buffering). I am suspection some session timed out or something? Can this be the case?
Also if I skip ahead (either jumping 30 sec..or sliding to a certain point, I experience the same behaviour... buffering and then stopping after 2/3 seconds.

Also In my old setup (xmbc 11.0 and UZG 3.3.3 (i think)) i could never resume a show or use the search functionalty. If I did I would just get a green picture and no audio/video.

Anything I can do to fix this?

I just answered your questions in the XOT-Uzg.v3 issue tracker.
(2013-03-27, 21:44)Basje Wrote: ...

Hi Basje

Love the work you are doing with Xot. Very glad to have the seek ahead on uitzendinggemist back.
However, I have the same issues as Rothmans with Uitzendiggemist on my RPi running Openelec 3.0.0 and XOT. 3.3.4.
Everything plays OK for 3-6 minutes, but then shows 'buffering' and continues to do so every few seconds. Eventually it will stop prematurely.
Resuming or skipping ahead triggers the buffering problems immediately. Although it probably is an XBMC issue I was hoping someone here has found a fix or could at least understand what is going wrong.

The Xot download feature is an excellent workaround, but I did have to rename the file and add an (mp4) extension before XBMC sees it. Or is there an easier way to play Xot-downloaded files?

XBMC.log
Uzgplugin.log
Same here, using a RPi with OpenElec 3.0.0 with XOT 3.3.4 and XBMC 12.1 Frodo. Setting the max bandwith to lower values than 1500 doesn't help either.

If XOT 'only' passes the link/stream to XBMC, this behaviour could be caused by the latest release of OpenElec or XMBC. Any ideas where to look or what to change? On my XBOX I could change the video buffer size, on the RPi with OpenElec, I can't find this setting.
(2013-03-29, 13:16)OPeter Wrote:

Hi Basje

Love the work you are doing with Xot. Very glad to have the seek ahead on uitzendinggemist back.
However, I have the same issues as Rothmans with Uitzendiggemist on my RPi running Openelec 3.0.0 and XOT. 3.3.4.
Everything plays OK for 3-6 minutes, but then shows 'buffering' and continues to do so every few seconds. Eventually it will stop prematurely.
Resuming or skipping ahead triggers the buffering problems immediately. Although it probably is an XBMC issue I was hoping someone here has found a fix or could at least understand what is going wrong.

The Xot download feature is an excellent workaround, but I did have to rename the file and add an (mp4) extension before XBMC sees it. Or is there an easier way to play Xot-downloaded files?

XBMC.log
Uzgplugin.log

The Xot download feature? How does this work? I can't recall having seen such a function? Sounds very usefull...!
(2013-03-29, 16:05)rverhaag Wrote:
(2013-03-29, 13:16)OPeter Wrote:

Hi Basje

XBMC.log
Uzgplugin.log

The Xot download feature? How does this work? I can't recall having seen such a function? Sounds very usefull...!

The download feature is available to some channels, but is very experimental. And has to be coded for each channel. It's available via the context menu.

The playback issues are XBMC and/or network related. I myself don't have any of these issues on of machines.
Not sure if this have been noticed yet but TV3Play is broken, i have try whit last release 12.2 Frodo

This is the output from the logfile

xbmc.log
uzgPlugin.log

/ Slaktarn
(2013-05-18, 09:13)antonstarlid Wrote: Not sure if this have been noticed yet but TV3Play is broken, i have try whit last release 12.2 Frodo

xbmc.log
uzgPlugin.log

/ Slaktarn

Will look into it tonight.
(2013-05-18, 09:13)antonstarlid Wrote: Not sure if this have been noticed yet but TV3Play is broken, i have try whit last release 12.2 Frodo

xbmc.log
uzgPlugin.log

/ Slaktarn

Your logfiles only show TV6 playback. Could you please create new ones with loglevel set to debug (see here: http://www.rieter.net/content/xot/troubleshooting/) and only playing back TV3. Also please post both uzgplugin.log and uzgplugin.old.log.
(2013-05-18, 13:50)Basje Wrote:

xbmc.log
uzgPlugin.log

/ Slaktarn

Your logfiles only show TV6 playback. Could you please create new ones with loglevel set to debug (see here: http://www.rieter.net/content/xot/troubleshooting/) and only playing back TV3. Also please post both uzgplugin.log and uzgplugin.old.log.

uzgPlugin.log
uzgPlugin.old.log

and

xbmc.log
xbmc.old.log

/ Slaktarn
  • 88(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7