• 100(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
(2014-09-04, 18:50)nirran Wrote:
(2014-09-04, 11:44)Basje Wrote:
(2014-09-04, 00:30)nirran Wrote: I tried to install from repo and just XOT from zip so that may be why the repo was missing.
Earlier when i reinstalled I forgot to delete cache files, although I did that now but I still can't see any shows at all.
I also noticed that it returned a lot of items in almost every channel I've opened.

Anyway, still no shows. Here are the files you asked for Smile
http://www.speedyshare.com/538Ac/xbmc.log
http://www.speedyshare.com/unpEF/xotPlugin.log

Even the logs from XBMC show that XOT returned 472 items for TV4Play.se. Are you really getting empty lists on all channels? It sounds weird, but could you post a screenshot of such an empty listing and with that a short list of actions you are performing with XOT? That way I can try to reproduce it.

Yeah I noticed that to. The wierd thing is that I haven't changed anything in XBMC recently and XOT was working fine a few days ago.
But here are the screenshots
This one is the one with list of channels http://oi61.tinypic.com/2s9rdlf.jpg
This one is when I'm inside TV4Play http://oi62.tinypic.com/2ekroef.jpg

My theme is Aeon Nox 4.0.9 and I've tried to change view list type but it's still shows up empty.
I've even tried to change theme to Confluence.

And did you try any other channels? Like the Dutch ones?

Oh, and I did see some font errors. Could you perhaps see if re-installing XBMC fixes the issue?
(2014-09-04, 21:39)Basje Wrote:
(2014-09-04, 18:50)nirran Wrote:
(2014-09-04, 11:44)Basje Wrote: Even the logs from XBMC show that XOT returned 472 items for TV4Play.se. Are you really getting empty lists on all channels? It sounds weird, but could you post a screenshot of such an empty listing and with that a short list of actions you are performing with XOT? That way I can try to reproduce it.

Yeah I noticed that to. The wierd thing is that I haven't changed anything in XBMC recently and XOT was working fine a few days ago.

My theme is Aeon Nox 4.0.9 and I've tried to change view list type but it's still shows up empty.

Oh, and I did see some font errors. Could you perhaps see if re-installing XBMC fixes the issue?

I tried to update to Gotham and now XOT works! Smile
Although all my fanarts are missing now but thats another issue I will look into. Thanks for the help!
(2014-09-05, 14:18)nirran Wrote:
(2014-09-04, 21:39)Basje Wrote:
(2014-09-04, 18:50)nirran Wrote: Yeah I noticed that to. The wierd thing is that I haven't changed anything in XBMC recently and XOT was working fine a few days ago.

I tried to update to Gotham and now XOT works! Smile
Although all my fanarts are missing now but thats another issue I will look into. Thanks for the help!

Good to hear this. And I hope you get your fanart fixed.
I have some questions about the 'Search' feature in National > Uitzendinggemist (NPO.nl) > .: Zoeken :.. What's the best way to search? Because when I search for example for 'De Wereld Draait Door' (without the quotes), I get all kinds of items, also items not related to De Wereld Draait Door. Second, in the list I get there are a number of 'De Wereld Draait Door' items. Is there a way to see the air date of these items? Because currently I have no idea when these items were aired.
(2014-09-06, 19:32)Loek Wrote: I have some questions about the 'Search' feature in National > Uitzendinggemist (NPO.nl) > .: Zoeken :.. What's the best way to search? Because when I search for example for 'De Wereld Draait Door' (without the quotes), I get all kinds of items, also items not related to De Wereld Draait Door. Second, in the list I get there are a number of 'De Wereld Draait Door' items. Is there a way to see the air date of these items? Because currently I have no idea when these items were aired.

I use the search from their ipad/android app, so I have not control over it. And yes, you can sort by date....if you tell XBMC to sort by date. Only if you tell XBMC to sort by date, it will show the dates in the second labels (to the right).
Thanks Basje for the sort date option, I didn't know that one was required in order for XBMC to display the date. I just tried the Android app, but when I search on 'De Wereld Draait Door', I only get those entries in the list (see the screenshot below). So it looks like the search function is not behaving the same. I don't have the iPad app, so I can't test that one.

(2014-09-07, 19:22)Loek Wrote: Thanks Basje for the sort date option, I didn't know that one was required in order for XBMC to display the date. I just tried the Android app, but when I search on 'De Wereld Draait Door', I only get those entries in the list (see the screenshot below). So it looks like the search function is not behaving the same. I don't have the iPad app, so I can't test that one.

I am doing the NPO channel from scratch for the next version. Of you create an issue on the Bitbucket issue tracker for XOT then I will see what I can do about the search.
Thanks. I've created an issue in the tracker: https://bitbucket.org/basrieter/xbmc-onl...ork-better.
(2014-09-07, 20:38)Loek Wrote: Thanks. I've created an issue in the tracker: https://bitbucket.org/basrieter/xbmc-onl...ork-better.

I noticed, thanks for that. I will keep you updated via the issue tracker.
Hey Basje,

Is it possible to remove the bullet point (opsommingsteken) before ".:Recent:." in NPO (Uitzendinggemist)? The reason is that i would like to create a "Recent on NPO" channel with the addon PseudoTV Live. When i make a "De Wereld Draait Door" channel for example it works great with PseudoTV Live. But because of the bullet point in the .:Recent:., .:Tips:. etc. i can't access that part of the addon with PseudoTV Live. I must enter the addon path for it to work. For example: plugin.example/path/to/dir/. So that's why i can get to "De wereld draait door" but not in ".:Recent:.".

And also, if i'm not overstepping my bounds, is it possible to also add a "Recent, Tips etc." to SBS6 and other (dutch) Channels. It would also be great if shows that are not playable could be hidden (don't know if it's possible). Like for example "Arrow" in SBS 6, like most english shows these will not play. It would be great if we could hide them. Especially for channel building with PseudoTV Live.

Hope i'm not asking to much. I just love your addon! Thanks for all your hard work!
My apologies for breaking in again, but I also have a question to Basje or anyone who might know.

I'm running XBMC 13.2 on my MyGica ATV1200 Android tv-box (firmware 4.1.2) and am experiencing the same old problem I read many Android XBMC-users have: the settings like Add-on shortcuts (e.g. the Uitzendinggemist icon) are lost after powering the ATV1200 down and up again. I can find workarounds (e.g. keeping a backup of guisettings.xml), but no real solution.

Anyone here having the same problem, or any suggestion for a solution? Thanks!
(2014-09-09, 18:47)Sleuteltje Wrote: Hey Basje,

Is it possible to remove the bullet point (opsommingsteken) before ".:Recent:." in NPO (Uitzendinggemist)? The reason is that i would like to create a "Recent on NPO" channel with the addon PseudoTV Live. When i make a "De Wereld Draait Door" channel for example it works great with PseudoTV Live. But because of the bullet point in the .:Recent:., .:Tips:. etc. i can't access that part of the addon with PseudoTV Live. I must enter the addon path for it to work. For example: plugin.example/path/to/dir/. So that's why i can get to "De wereld draait door" but not in ".:Recent:.".

And also, if i'm not overstepping my bounds, is it possible to also add a "Recent, Tips etc." to SBS6 and other (dutch) Channels. It would also be great if shows that are not playable could be hidden (don't know if it's possible). Like for example "Arrow" in SBS 6, like most english shows these will not play. It would be great if we could hide them. Especially for channel building with PseudoTV Live.

Hope i'm not asking to much. I just love your addon! Thanks for all your hard work!

There are none displaying characters in those titles to make them sort at the top. So it's not the dot I think. And I world really like to keep them there for that reason. I think you can use the XOT favorites (not XBMC) to achieve the same results as the pseudo TV add-on.

Regarding recent shows: if SBS has such a section I could at it. So check if they do and if so create a feature request on the XOT bitbucket issue tracker.

And about those empty none playable shows: from the website it is not possible to make a distinction bergen the 2. So I never know beforehand what shows do and what does don't play.
(2014-09-09, 23:33)Basje Wrote: There are none displaying characters in those titles to make them sort at the top. So it's not the dot I think. And I world really like to keep them there for that reason. I think you can use the XOT favorites (not XBMC) to achieve the same results as the pseudo TV add-on.

Regarding recent shows: if SBS has such a section I could at it. So check if they do and if so create a feature request on the XOT bitbucket issue tracker.

And about those empty none playable shows: from the website it is not possible to make a distinction bergen the 2. So I never know beforehand what shows do and what does don't play.

Yes, i get that. It is nice that they sort at the top. But will simply using a space character instead of a non displaying character not also do the trick (not sure)? I'm not sure what you mean by using XOT favorites so it will achieve the same results as PseudoTV Live.

In my favorites the Populair link shows up as: ".: Populair :.". I've tried using this path to access it:
"plugin://net.rieter.xot/Uitzendinggemist (NPO.nl)/.: Populair :./"
and
within PTVL. Both with no success.

Say I want to build a "Rijdende Rechter TV channel", I can use the following path which will not result in an error because of no strange characters:
"plugin://net.rieter.xot/Uitzendinggemist (NPO.nl)/De Rijdende Rechter/"

I hope it's clear what i'm trying to achieve. I'm sorry if I'm much of a burden. But your help is much appreciated!

Can you tell me the correct path to access that path of the plugin that will match the .:Recent:., .: Poplair:. etc links? That way I can still achieve my goal.

Thanks again for this wonderful plugin. I already made a "Dumpert" tv channel which wouldn'te be possible without this addon!

p.s. I will check for a "Recent SBS 6". And I already thought the distinction wouldn't be possible. Thanks anyway! Smile
(2014-09-13, 20:54)Sleuteltje Wrote: Yes, i get that. It is nice that they sort at the top. But will simply using a space character instead of a non displaying character not also do the trick (not sure)? I'm not sure what you mean by using XOT favorites so it will achieve the same results as PseudoTV Live.
True, but it will not look as nice, as it will have a leading space!

(2014-09-13, 20:54)Sleuteltje Wrote: In my favorites the Populair link shows up as: ".: Populair :.". I've tried using this path to access it:
and
within PTVL. Both with no success.

Say I want to build a "Rijdende Rechter TV channel", I can use the following path which will not result in an error because of no strange characters:
"plugin://net.rieter.xot/Uitzendinggemist (NPO.nl)/De Rijdende Rechter/"

I hope it's clear what i'm trying to achieve. I'm sorry if I'm much of a burden. But your help is much appreciated!

Can you tell me the correct path to access that path of the plugin that will match the .:Recent:., .: Poplair:. etc links? That way I can still achieve my goal.

Thanks again for this wonderful plugin. I already made a "Dumpert" tv channel which wouldn'te be possible without this addon!

p.s. I will check for a "Recent SBS 6". And I already thought the distinction wouldn't be possible. Thanks anyway! Smile
You path creation is not correct! Paths look like this:

plugin://net.rieter.xot/?action=listfolder&channel=chn_nos2010&channelcode=uzgjson&pickle=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%3d%3d

or better said:

action = Action to perform
channel = Channel name that is currently active
channelcode = Channel code that is currently active (1 channel could have more than 1 channel codes)
pickle = Base64 encode state object.

What you should do is: enable debug logging for XOT and look for these lines:

Code:
20140906 22:34:36 - [3692MB] DEBUG    - plugin.py            - 99   - Plugin Params: {'action': 'listfolder', 'pickle': '.........................?query=.............]

It contains the full query that should be used for that item.
(2014-09-13, 22:18)Basje Wrote: True, but it will not look as nice, as it will have a leading space!
I get your point. But it will solve my problem instantly. But if you don't want to change it, that is ofcourse your right!

(2014-09-13, 22:18)Basje Wrote: You path creation is not correct! Paths look like this:

plugin://net.rieter.xot/?action=listfolder&channel=chn_nos2010&channelcode=uzgjson&pickle=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%3d%3d

or better said:

action = Action to perform
channel = Channel name that is currently active
channelcode = Channel code that is currently active (1 channel could have more than 1 channel codes)
pickle = Base64 encode state object.

What you should do is: enable debug logging for XOT and look for these lines:

Code:
20140906 22:34:36 - [3692MB] DEBUG    - plugin.py            - 99   - Plugin Params: {'action': 'listfolder', 'pickle': '.........................?query=.............]

It contains the full query that should be used for that item.

I've tried this. This also does not work. The problem I think with this direct method is that PTVL needs to follow the same path as you normally do as if a person was starting up the addon. So these link work if i put them in favorites.xml, but don't work when i try to populate a channel with PTVL. I've also tried putting a link to the .: Populair :. within Super Favorites, and tried to rip from there, but no luck either.

So i have to type the path as if the user was following it: "plugin://whatever/path/you/click/".
So that's why the following link does work with your plugin:
""plugin://net.rieter.xot/Uitzendinggemist (NPO.nl)/De Rijdende Rechter/". This will create a "De Rijdende Rechter" TV Channel succesfully within PTVL. But i would love to have a "Populair on NPO" TV Channel, but can't get PTVL to populate, since I can't match that no displaying character in a typable path. Or is there a way for me to type the non displaying character so PTVL know which path to take?

I hope you understand, i tried to be as clear as I could be Smile. If you don't understand, I can explain again in Dutch (pm), maybe that will help. Again, thank you Big Grin!
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7